"Ginny is "sick" part 2

Ginnys pov:
I walked through the empty hallways crying thinking it was empty hearing the sound of only my tears and my shoes clanking against the ground. But then I saw Hermine rushing up to me "Ginny, what's wrong! Are you okay?" She asked concerned. I would usually rant on to her about what I did and how I feel and ask for advice because her advice is amazing and she is one of my best friends, but I couldn't possibly come to her with this because Hermine is one of Harry's best friends and she be so angry with me and definitely tell Harry. So I lied and said "I'm fine, it's nothing." I tried to push past her but she stopped me. "Ginny don't lie to me! I'm not falling for I'm fine when you have obviously been sobbing." I wipe my tears and try to leave again. I speed to the Gryffindor common room I can feel her shocked stare following me till I'm out of sight. I race to my bed, I start to sob into my pillow. I cried myself to sleep I felt so guilty how could I do this to Harry and enjoy it I'm such a monster.

Luna's pov:
I stand in place blankly for several moments after Ginny left I could hear her tears through the office walls. Tears start to pour out of me as if I'm a foist. I fall into my bed sink into the covers crying till I fall a sleep.