Drarry part 3

Harry's pov
I was walking with Hermione and Ron we laughed together. Then I saw Draco sitting eating a green apple leaning on a tree he looked me up and down and rolled his eyes at me. I gave him an angry gaze. He smiled and winked. I started to blush that was unexpected i though to myself. He walked over to me I took a step back. Ron said "what do you want Malfoy." He said in a rude tone "I just wanted to let you know that just because you let me have butter bear with you doesn't me I'm going to stop." I stepped behind Hermione and Ron so they couldn't see me and winked at Draco because he had done it to me. He was very clearly thrown off gard. After several moments of silence he scoffed and walked away. Hermione said "Why did he scoff, we didn't even have time to provoke him!" "mhm" I agreed half-listening still looking at Draco and knowing full well, why he scoffed.
Draco's pov
I was walking with Pansy she was smiling at me creepily. "What!?" I said she just winked at me then giggled. I shot her a confused and judge look. Then she did a kissy face. I covered her mouth with my hand and dragged her to the corner I looked around to make sure no one was there. "What are you doing!!!???" "You think I didn't see what happened with you and Harry this morning." My eyes widened she continued on singing "ooooo Draco's got a boyfriend." I slapped my hand on her mouth. "Shut up!" She just laughed. "How did you see that! You weren't even there!" she replied with "I have eyes everywhere lover-boy" She raised her eyebrows jokingly. "I thought lesbian would be less flirtatious towards me-" this time Pansy was the one cover in my mouth. "That's still a secret!" "Is it?" I asked in a joking tone. "Hey your deflecting!" She said. "But seriously thought, you and Potter, I ship it." I rolled my eyes "No! There is no shipping us it will never sail never!" She replied ambitiously as if she had a plan "Won't it?"  She started walking away I screamed after her "Y- your wrong , it won't! Pansy!"

Nothing big has really happened with Drarry yet but it's building I guess writing Drarry is so hard!!! that coffee one in Drarry part 1 was so cringe. Oh by the way Pansy is a lesbian in this and should I add a little pansmione? I really want to but idk would you enjoy it also is this story terrible? Let me know