Hermiones sleepover part 3

Ginnys pov:
[part 3 left off with them about to play spin the bottle]
The room fell silent for a second then Cho said "I'll go first." It landed on Pansy. They did a short kiss. Hermione looked jealous. Then, I caught a glimpse of Pansy noticing then she smiled and winked at Hermione. Hermione smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear. "I guess I'm going next then." It landed on Cho again. "No! No! No! Re-spin." Pansy spun the bottle again this time landing on Hermione. Hermione's got flustered.

Hermione's pov:
Pansy spun the bottle and it landed on me! I could feel my face start to turn red. Pansy smiled winked at me then went in for a kiss. As her face guy closer I started to feel Pansy warm breath just inches away from my face then she kissed me! It was amazing, it was soft and rough some how. I put my hand on her cheek as we continued. I was ready to keep going but then Pansy parted and pushed my hair behind my ear and whispered "next time, we should have our own little sleepover." Pansy parted with smirk plastered across her face. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I hope their is a next time.

Ginnys pov:
After Hermione and Pansy's rather long kiss everyone looked at me. "What?" I said "aren't you gonna spin?" Cho replied. "What?! Why me?" "Who else?" Cho asked "Hermione, Luna!" "Just go!" "Fine!" I spin the bottle in a panic I close my my eyes as it spins. I slowly open my eyes to realize it landed on Luna. Luna gazes into my soul with her big blue eyes. She gets a little closer. Then I pull Luna in from her shirt and kiss her. Luna puts her hands on my face. I feel as if I could jump so high that my hands would meet the moon.

Lunas pov
It is now Ginnys turn to spin the bottle. As she spins she gives off nervous energy. The bottle lands pointing towards me. Ginny slowly opens her eyes. I stare into them longing for her to kiss me again. I go a little closer to her. Then suddenly Ginny grabs me from my top and pulls me close, she kisses me. As I slowly start to close my eyes I put my hands on her cheeks. I never want this moment to end.

Pansy's pov:
"Whoo!" I yell as Ginny and Luna continue to kiss. "Go! Go! Go!" Cho then hollers in laughter. They finally part with both gasp for air with Lunas lipstick smudged across Ginnys face they stared into each others eyes for an awkward minute for the rest of us. Then they both slowly sit down still looking to be processing everything. We then watch a movie everyone starts to doze off so we pause it midway in. We wake everyone up to see Hermione only has 2 queen size beds. "One of us sleeps on the couch and then the rest of us sleep on these beds, 2 to a bed. Cho yells "Dibs on couch!" She quickly scurries off to the living room to make herself comfortable. Ginny starts making her way to Hermione I can't help notice Lunas disappointed face when Ginny makes her way here. I quickly grab Hermione's wrist and say "No, Ginny I call Hermione." Ginny looks over at Luna with a face of longing and passion, but also fear and regret. Luna shoots the same look back. I focus my attention back to Hermione to see her staring at my hand in her wrist with a dropped jaw then looking back up at me. I winked and smiled. Her eyes widened and she took a big gulp.

Hey, I tried to make it a cliff-hanger type thing on this part and the last sleepover part, did it work? or no not really. Also this isn't supposed to be a queer bated sleepover of straight girls playing spin the bottle and stuff because they are queer in this and they do have romantic intentions