Hermiones sleepover part 4

Hermione's pov:
Pansy grabbed wrists and said "No, Ginny I call Hermione." My jaw drops to the floor and my eyes popped out of their sockets like a cartoon wolf. We got onto the mattress. We turned our body's away from each other, Pansy flirted up a storm, and talked a lot a game only to turn away from me? Then I heard a rustling behind me. I turned my head quickly to see Pansy turning towards me. I then transitioned to lying flat I put my hand out to my side, Pansy slowly put her soft hands on top of mine. I looked into her eyes, she looked back into mine. I could see endless universes colliding together in harmony. Pansy then brushed my hair behind my ear with her hand on my cheek. I breathed heavy, as did she. We where now both on our backs quickly sneaking glances at each other.

Pansy's pov:
Hermione and I got I bed together I sat faced away from her mentally preparing myself to make the first move. I then shifted to lye towards Hermione. She then moved to lying flat on her back. Hermione let her delicate hand lye beside her. This is my chance I thought. I rested my hand on her. Butterfly's flew through my stomach like never before. Hermione then looked at me with her gorgeous eyes pulling out my soul. I looked back into hers. I then put my hand on her face and pushed her lose hair behind her ear, and rested my hand on her cheek for a moment before slipping away and transitioning to lying on my back we botched breathed heavily catching glances at each other when we thought the other wasn't looking.

Luna's pov:
Ginny and I lye flat on our backs. Ginnys hand is on her side I slip my hand on top of hers. Ginny turns her head towards me with a look of genuine love and longing. Ginny turned towards me, I then turned towards her. We looked into each others eyes. I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes, seeing endless possibilities I could spend eternity's looking into them. We shuffled closer and closer till our lips where nearly touching. Ginny sat up in the bed still looking into my eyes, I stayed lying down. Ginny looked around to check if Pansy, Hermione, and Cho where a sleep, then put her soft hand on my cheek tucking my hair behind my ear. She then quickly arched down and kissed me her body hovered closely over mine, we then broke the kiss as Ginny laid down beside me then we rejoined. Ginnys then started to move her hand from my cheek to my waste. I then took this chance to put my hand on her cheek. We parted again Ginny stared at me. I looked back terrified for the same out come as last time, but to my surprise Ginny kissed my forehead and smiled in a mature manner. I smiled back, I then turned way so Ginny could rap her arms around my stomach.

What did you think? I might be come back and change it a little but yeah thanks for reading guys