Drarry

Draco's pov:
I wake up at 5:00, since I only had to go to school at 9:45 I put on a black v-neck shirt and silky black pants with a green belt. As I was walking down the hallway my eyes met Harry's. He had Messy hair and a gryfindor hoody with black sweatpants. He looked so cute. The truth is I've had a crush on Harry for a while now. But love is for the weak. He blushes and says "Uh... M-Malfoy! I-I didn't expect to see anyone!" I smiled but quickly stopped myself. I said "It's 5 in the morning Potter! Why would you 'expect' to see anyone." "So uhh.. Draco what are you doing-" "Draco??" "S-sorry" he slid his hand on to my back I felt butterflies. "What you up to?"Harry asked. "I'm just getting coffee." "What type?" "Black." "Be optymistic Draco! Add a little sugar!" "Fine! If you insist!" He picked up sugar and dropped in I put my hand in front of my face to hide how much I was blushing. "Do you wanna you know?" He asked "No I don't know." I scoffed. "Never mind." He said walking away." I grabbed his hand and asked "Ugh! Potter you really growing on me. What when and where?" His face was bright red. Maybe he also liked me..? Well I hope so :)

Disclaimer i ship Drarry but not a lot that's why this is so bad, one of  the main reasons I added Drarry was because I read another fanfiction that did both to get a happy ending (I would credit them, but I lost the book and forgot their user )