Ravenclaw Common Room

Luna's pov:
I hopped on each step of the moving staircase. As it rotated once more I jumped and then I missed a step and collapsed on to Ginny Weasley. I greeted her "Oh hello again" I side smiled. "H-hi Luna. Nice t-to be seeing you again." I giggled. I noticed Harry standing by her with his arms crossed. He used to be so nice to me now he makes rude remarks towards me and shoots rude stares my way. I frown and mumble "Hi Harry" In an irritated way. "See Ginny! She's like stalking you! Looney I mean Luna is stalker!" Then Hermine came marching towards us and told Harry bossy tone "Harry! That is mean! Stop being a bully! I am very sorry for his behavior Luna, nice shirt." "Thank you!" I call out as she drags Harry away while he makes an I'm watching you sign towards me. I could see Ginnys embarrassment. I grabbed her hand and said "Don't worry Ginny no need to be embarrassed by Harry's action. I could feel her hand shaking as she said in a shivering voice"O-ok-k" I smiled. "So, where ya headed" she kept silent "Well I'm going to the Ravenclaw Common Room-" "So am I!" She interrupted. I giggled "No your not silly! You aren't a Ravenclaw. But if you want you can come with." "Mhm sure" she quickly blurted out. I made my way to the common room still in tight grasp of Ginnys hand leading the way.  "Mrs Luna Lovegood oh how wonderful! Hmm... let's see oh here's a good one! What is always in front of you but can never be seen?" I could see Ginnys confused face. "Hello, Eagle knocker nice to see you too. I believe the answer you are looking for is the future." I said trying to impress Ginny, it worked. "Wow! Remarkable Luna! You may enter." We walked in Ginny mouth was wide open. We sat on the couch I slide close to Ginny she bit her lip and said "Woah! That was cool! But why did they make you answer a riddle?" "Oh, that's just how you get in I guess." "Hm ok... But what if you don't know the answer?" "I don't really know. You're quite curious aren't you?" " O-oh sorry"  I quickly blurted "No! I-I like it I am too" I put my hand on her thigh she looked up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes I could look into them for hours, or days, or even years. I felt this magnet bond pulling us closer until our lips met... it was a delicate soft kiss that lasted a couple seconds but it meant everything.
Ginnys pov:
It felt good no AMAZING! I loved our kiss it felt magical her lips were so soft. But I-I Harry! I didn't wanna leave but I couldn't stay "I-I have t-t-to go!" "Wait!! I'm sorry! Please stay!" Her puppy dog eyes made me question my choices, and I did enjoy the kiss, I don't care if I'm gay,I mean I'm not homophobic! but I know staying with her is cheating, and cheating is WRONG! But is it wrong? it felt so right. So I simply said in a panic worried I'd lose her "Luna look I like you a lot like, like-like you. A-and I don't regret that kiss but staying hear is cheating and we both know that.." she frowned and said "I understand."