Hermiones Sleepover

Hermione's pov:
I aproched Luna in confidence handing her a paper, "Hello, Luna this is an invitation to a sleepover I'm holding for my birthday tomorrow night I would love you to attend. It's in the Gryffindor common room, I have looked it over with Dumbledore already and he approves." Luna replied with "Thank you." and gave a warm smile. I could see Ginnys jealous face in the distance. I can read her faces pretty well because she comes to me with most of her emotional issues, well at least she used to, she has been acting very strange lately. As well as Luna I also invited Cho, Ginny, and Pansy. Soon the time came for the sleepover to start. I have always wanted to have a group slumber-party. First arrived Cho, than Ginny, than Luna. I looked around waiting eagerly biting my lower lip excited for Pansy to arrive. Than, I realized she probably isn't coming. I was oddly upset about someone skipping out on my party who picks on my friends and I. As I sat down with everyone I could tell their was some serious tension between Ginny, and Luna. Cho was awkwardly sitting in the middle of the weird looks they shot each-other. The looks are pretty-hard to explain they where kinda like mad-sad-jealous-guilty flirting. Cho said "we should play spin the bottle." With a joking smirk and raising her eyebrows." "No!" Ginny and Luna said in sync. I than said "Yes, Cho spin the bottle is scheduled for 1:40 am." They both turned bright red with a worried look on their face. Cho laughed. Luna asked "So than what is the schedule?" "I'm glad you asked." I said. "Board games, movies, truth or dare, spin the bottle, nerf gun fight, dance party, than more movies. Than for the morning we will watch a tv series, than have a friendly food fight with strictly small solid foods like popcorn." They all Shit me judgey looks "So you sat down planed everything write it down and then memorized it." Ginny said "Yes, that is correct." Ginny than rolled her eyes. We heard a knocking on the door. "Surprise I order pizza! That should be the delivery guy." I opened the door to see Pansy standing in the door way. "Yummy pizza." Ginny said very sarcastically. I rolled my eyes Pansy's was leaning against the door with a smirk on her face. My heart skipped a bear and I suddenly felt very thirsty. Pansy than winked at me as she made her way to sit down with everyone else. I stood their jaw dropped. "You coming?" Pansy asked. I scurried over and sat next to Pansy. We played the game Sorry and Ginny won. Than we played the game uno and I won. We than decided to watch a movie. We decided to watch Child's Play 3. I didn't agree to this choice but Ginny and Pansy begged me saying it was a sleepover tradition. I reluctantly agreed. I screamed and grabbed onto Pansy's arm dug my face into her shoulder. I didn't even realize I was doing it until Pansy rapped her hand around my back and rested her head on mine. This was out of character for Pansy I would of expected her to laugh and push me off. Suddenly I saw Pansy" in whole new light. I could feel her eyes staring at me sweetly. After the movie was over she removed herself from my body. I was upset all of her warmth and comfort left me I longed for her. This was the most love I have ever felt. "What's next?" Cho asked. "Truth or dare is next" I replied. "Okay I will go first." Pansy said. She looked around the room and said "Luna truth or dare?" "Truth" Luna replied with "who do you think is the ugliest person in this room?" Luna replied with "easy no one everyone is beautiful in their own way. " "boring" Pansy replied. "New truth than who is the most attractive person in this room?" Luna looked at Ginny and bit her lip "G-Ginny I believe..." Ginnys face turned bright red. Luna than said to Ginny "truth or dare?" Ginny replied with "dare." "hmmmm.... I dare you to put peanut butter on you face like a face mask." Everyone laughed. Ginny than went to the kitchen, we all followed eagerly, she grabs a knife, grabs the peanut butter than starts to smear it across her face. Everyone gasps. Ginny than raises her arms and we all clap.

This chapter is too long so I will finish it in a part 2 and this and most of the chapters are unedited