The next day

Ginnys POV:
I called in sick again today but Professor Mcgongal denied you request and sternly told me "No. Ginny Weasly you may not stay home again Luna said it looks as if a days of rest could cure you and if you are still sick you should be going to the hospital wing." So I pulled on my robe. I still looked terrible though. Dry tears stained my face, I had very noticeable eye-bags, dry lips, and my hands where shaking uncontrollably. It was very obvious I had cried, no created another ocean threw my tears last night. I walked into class with a face saying my mind was elsewhere and I don't give a fuck. My classmates mouths dropped in shock. There judge gazes followed me too my seat. Even my professor looked worried. Everyday I meet Harry, Ron, Hermine, Nevil, and Luna after class. But in effort to avoid Luna, Hermine, and Harry I skipped it today, I sat down by the river. As I stared into the river I remembered how excited I was rowing my boat to finally arrive at the magical place I had dream to be for many years Hogwarts. I smiled slightly remember how young and new to this world I was. I would give anything to have the feeling again. I felt someone sit beside me. I looked over quickly to see Harry he smiled. I fake smiled back when in reality I wanted to hug him and apologize and have everything go back to how it used to be. "What's wrong?" He asked "Nothing" I replied calmly, in a disappointed tone he put his hand on my cheek "Stop lying to me." I sat their for a few moments looking down at my lap, he waited patiently for a response. I took a deep breath "your a beautiful person Harry." I said. "I know right." He said jokingly as he raised his eyebrows and winked. I smiled with love and longing. "I meant your personality." Harry replied with "Oh... uh... thanks" I looked back to the river. "Ginny, you grown so much." I looked back at him in curiosity. He chucked "When I met you, you where a little girl eager to come to Hogwarts, like your brother and you had a big heart filled with love for me.. now you have become in independent poetic powerful woman, with curiosity and strength, your heart has grown bigger and stronger with love for everyone, and you see the best in people and the beuty of life." I started to cry at his statement I hugged him, and he hugged me back. As we released I wiped my tears. "Not speaking romantically I love you Harry you are special, and even if we break up, promise me we will stay friends forever." Harry smiled "I promise" I rejoined Harry, Hermine, Nevil, and the others. As my brother saw me he exclaimed "Bloody hell, Ginny you look a wreck." I slapped him across the face hard. Hermine smiled ambitiously "he deserved that."