Chapter 7

Rose is getting constant surprises from her idol, starting with his soft behaviour towards YN, then possessive, she is just so much shocked to know that her idol loves someone so possessively, loves someone so deep that he seemingly can't even breathe without her presence. She is watching him constantly nuzzling in her neck, his soft facial features touching YN's, she is getting jealous for sure, but she knows, her idol doesn't loves her the way she does.

Damn! Her words about not leaking their relation is the only thing stopping her from squealing and gossiping about their deep, intense love for each other, gosh! Where will she get this type of news, where will she be able to take out all her excitement out of her, but sadly she can't.

She is watching them intently from the other seat in the same limousine, but she earns a throat clearing sound from Myung Soo, he glares at her and she bows down feeling embarrassed.

Myung Soo's lips twitched in a little smile to see the shy girl in front of him. He smiled to himself, taking short glances at Jimin and YN, he has to say, he has never seen Jimin this happy and this much touchy till now. It is weird for him to see his only friend in a romantic relation. He is happy though, the difficulties Jimin has faced to find her is beyond explanation, with his busy schedule, he had to manage the meetings with detectives, myung soo has witnessed everything,how it broke Jimin everytime some government officers said he is just wasting his own time as well as of others. myung soo has seen Jimin at his ultimate breaking point, but one thing he has to admit, looking at Jimin he learnt to be patient, to be polite, and to love the person who loves us to infinite.

Myung Soo has so many things he regretted, including meeting his first girlfriend, believing and loving his mother, thinking his friends were his family, his trust was broken by everyone he met, except his father and Jimin. He knew from the start he would never regret involving Jimin in his life, person like him unknowingly teaches us lessons of our life, and yeah! Jimin did taught him, to see this world differently, to take the positive things and throw away the negative.

YN's POV

" I'm alright Jimin ah, I am just feeling a little weak, that's all, by the way, where are we-"

he vigorously shook his head, just like he used to. now that I see, his facial features has changes a lot, his chubby cheeks are lost, he didn't had this jaw line earlier, he looks really nice now, no- no i didn't meant he looked bad earlier, for me Jimin is the most handsome man on this earth.

He suddenly turned to face me, my eyes widened and he smiled to me, his eyes again disappeared, his smiley face always makes me happy. I again leaned into him and he just tightened his already tight hold.

After some hours likely 4 to 5 hours, the limousine stopped, someone wearing black clothes opened the door, and again Jimin scooted me in his arms. my eyes scanned the mansion in front of me, and my heart stopped, how can this be possible, this mansion- it's really very much familiar but where, where have I seen this, turning my neck to face Jimin who is talking with the black clothed man, tears slipped, why? why I'm feeling so bad after watching this mansion ?