Chapter 3

JIMIN'S POV

It's been 8 months now, I have tried to search for her every record in Seoul hospitals, but should I mention, getting the records of VVIP patients is really hard, their privacy matters a lot

We are currently at Wembley, today is going to be our last performance here, finally- our foreign tour will come to end after straight 3 months, it's not like I don't like it, in fact it gives me the feeling of getting my love back, when lakhs of people, standing in front of you says they love you, they cherish you, I feel as if I got my YN back.

Recently her thoughts are striking me very badly, I'm feeling as if I'm getting away from other members, her thoughts keeps lingering in my mind, it's just during my practice time and time when I'm with army on the stage, that's the only time my brain thinks of something different.

I thought it's only heart which loves, but for me my whole self loves her, I have heard people saying brain says not to love the person our heart loves the most, but for me my brain keeps making me realise how much, and to which extent my love has grown for her.

People might call me psychopath for loving someone this much, but I rather live as a psychopath than without her involvement in my life. She is the only reason I chose to dance and sing, she is the reason I came here in Seoul to complete OUR dream, which we dream together.

She wanted to be an idol as well, so that she could find her parents, she said she missed them a lot before I met her, and she even said that since I came in her life, her life felt full, full of love, care, happiness, one thing was damn true among what she said.

"My happiness seems to be really an un existing, un expecting dream to me. I'm afraid it'll be a dream and you'll disappear from my life someday. I won't be able to survive Jimin. So plz, don't leave me if you don't want me to die."

I felt a tear escape my eyes, indeed Dove, I never left you, it was you who left me alone in this world to suffer, and I know love you'll come back to me you'll have to or else, this heart will go insane for you and burst one day out of agony.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt someone rub my cheeks to dry the tears, which is evidence of my extreme love for her. I opened my eyes slowly realising we are currently preparing for the stage performance, I look in the mirror to see my one eye's make up is messed.

The makeup artist starts to apply make up once again, "what happened, your eyes are tearing a lot today Jimin ssi." I'm confused, a lot- no I think this is the first time. "To have tearful eyes does not mean tears should escape Jimin ssi, the pain and agony in your eyes, that alone tells you are in sorrow."