Chapter 8

Climbing the stairs with their dinner and fruit juice, he softly kicked open the door, she's still asleep covered with the blanket looking like a hidden rabbit, under the brown sheets.

Keeping the tray on the table, he sat on right side to her and slowly lifting her torso and head, making her lean over him, her head resting on his chest, he moves closer to her ears and whispers in her ear, enough loud and sweet to make it audible and not to scare her off.

"YN ah, it's time to eat, wake up- Dove wake up."

She leaned more into him, earning a chuckle from him, his chest roared under her right ear and she stirred a little, her left hand lying lifeless on the bed turned making pain rush through her veins, her eyebrows furrowed, and a soft painful groan left her lips, Jimin noticed it and realised because of the angle change, syringe might be poking from inside, he slowly lifts her hand, and placed it in comfortable position.

Not feeling like to take his hands off from hers, he held her hand in his, softly caressing back of her palm with his thumb, he is feeling as if he is currently living in a beautiful dream, holding her against him, feeling her skin over his, he still is not able to believe, his love is with him, in their dream home. 

His fingers against her skin travelled from her hand to her upper arm and from there on her neck, YN slowly opened her eyes as she felt some weird feeling rushing through her hands to her neck. she saw no one but two hands wrapping her in them, and she understood it must be Jimin, leaning more into him, still feeling weak and exhausted, resting her head on his shoulder and turning as her cheeks touches his chest.

Jimin sensed her movement, and smiled at her behaviour, again tightening his hold on her, sniffing in her hairs. YN felt electricity passing through her spine from neck, stirring a little, she again made herself comfortable in his warm embrace.

"you have to eat Dove; you are already weak enough. We don't want you to get weaker, right?"

She shook her head a little, attempting to hug his arms around her. His laughter filled the room, while YN just cling onto his arms, Jimin again whispered in her ears, "YN, lets eat okay, can you hold the spoon, or should I-"

She shook her head a little, and tried to sit by herself, but she failed, she couldn't even lift her torso which is resting on Jimin's body. She again tried and this time after moving a little away from his body she again fell on him over his chest, and unknowingly a deep breath leaves her mouth.

Noticing her struggle, Jimin slowly gets up supporting her by her shoulder and then he suddenly lifts her bridal style, placing her on the bed, making her upper body rest over the bed rest.

Sitting beside to her, he starts feeding her, but soon he realised she is not looking happy, instead she has that sadness and guilt in her eyes which Jimin hates the most, after feeding her the soup he booped her nose with the same spoon, making her nose tip to get stained with the soup, and YN pouted to him, while he starts to laugh.

Just watching him happy and free makes her smile,just like always she likes the way Jimin makes her mood change in a fraction of second, they have known each other for so long, so deep, and they both are surprised, even after their separation of 7 years, nothing has changed about them a lot, they both still gets happy with the little things they do together, they both still care for each other, the way they used to, yes! The only thing that might have changed is, their increased love for each other.