Chapter 13

Raw sun rays are teasing them, the yellow orange shade spread in the room is making the sun stand proud in their window, proud to make the simple room look so magnificent. Couple sleeping peacefully, holding each other, stirred.  The movement on his body was enough to wake Jimin, ofcourse, YN is still asleep on his chest. Slowly retrieving his hand back, he made YN softly land on the bedsheet, taking her presence in his mind, fulfilling his heart with her scent.

She once again stirred uncomfortably, with the frown on her forehead, he thought it was because of the sunrays and he moved his fingers on her forehead to clear the folds. What he didn't saw coming was, she is burning in fever.

He got up with a abrupt jerk, glancing at the clock, he felt a relief rushing in him, he still has 4 hours to leave for the company. He picked up his phone and called for his personal doctor, personal doctor as in, the one he is attending since childhood.

Walking in the bathroom, he came back with a towel and a tub filled with cold water. Pushing off all the things on the side table, making a loud noise erupts and he instantly regrets his behavior. Checking if her sleep is affected or not, he sighs knowing she is still asleep.

_________________________________________________________

Jimin is sitting on his bed, constantly wiping the sweat beads forming on her body. He is trying to relax her raging body, her breaths became shallow and short suddenly, it's making him panic more. Everything was right the night before and here it suddenly got worst.

He remember the slight high temperature she had yesterday and cursed inside himself for not paying attention to it. He got out of his trance when the doctor came in the room, following his butler. He bowed to the doctor and left the room.

JIMIN'S POV

Getting out of the room, I heard Mr. Gu murmuring to Rose, "you should have told him yesterday Rose, if he gets known now, you don't-"

"What, what I should have known earlier, huh!"

"Mr. Gu, I think I'm asking you something."

"Uhm- sir, it's that, yesterday miss YN got a glimpse of her past and that troubled her a lot, she fainted after screaming loudly. I'm sorry, I should have told-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MS ROSE, I JUST GAVE YOU A SINGLE TASK TO TAKE CARE OF HER TILL I'M NOT HERE AND YOU- I was just gone for few hours and this happened, do you have some sense of responsibility or not Ms. Rose."

Her whimpers made me to get out of my trance and i sighed, massaging my forehead, flipping my hairs back, I once again left a strong breath from my mouth.

"Just know one thing, I won't tolerate this irresponsible behavior once again, I hope I'm clear."

She agreed with her afraid nod and is about to leave, when Mr. Gu stopped her, "You are her nurse, doctor might want to speak with you, be here till then."

I sat on the stair leaning sidewise to take support of the railing, I have to leave for filming today, now can't back away, right? That stupid ceo will burst out on others. I don't have any option but to head for the shooting, I got up only to receive a call from doctor.

"Mr. Park-"

I turned around to see him coming downstairs, holding his bag. Soon standing in front of me, "nothing to worry about, it's the drug withdrawal symptoms, although this drug is not addictive, but still constant intake makes body habitual with it, that's what happened."