Chapter 2

JIMIN'S POV

A loud sound crashed in the room somewhere , I tried to open my eyes, but my head feels too heavy to open my eyes, after many trials I slowly opened my eyes, and I realised the tense environment, I tried to sit up but an extreme pain rushed throug...

A loud sound crashed in the room somewhere , I tried to open my eyes, but my head feels too heavy to open my eyes, after many trials I slowly opened my eyes, and I realised the tense environment, I tried to sit up but an extreme pain rushed through my spine, making a loud scream erupt from my lips.

I fall back on the bed, tears falling from my eyes slowly making its way in my ears. The next thing I know is my bed is surrounded by the 6 people, I adore the most, their faces are showing the expression of agony. Gosh ! Come on I am not on death bed.

The doctor came rushing in for the checkup and all people were needed to leave the room, everyone left with an unreadable expressions, I wonder why they are unexpectedly silent this time? I couldn't help but think, is everything fine with me?

As the doctor left, I again tried to sit up, but the pain stopped me this time as well, that's when Jungkook helped me to sit up, slowly adjusting the pillows behind me. It's still painful but not unbearable.

Everyone is with me, except for manager Hyung, he is there on the couch, siting with stress written all over his face. I studied their faces and one thing is so sure, Yoongi Hyung is more than pissed for what he heard before, but what's it exactly?

My sight transferred to the broken vase on the floor, and unknowingly my eyes darted to Yoongi Hyung, he sighed and exchange looks between his manager and NamJoon Hyung. What now? What is the statement of our company.

Manager came to the my side. "World tour is cancelled, no - no it's postponed to 4 months." My eyes widened without even thinking for a second, no we were preparing for the world tour for so long, we can't just ditch the army, after she left me BTS members and Army they are my only support, even though I never thought I'll have to live without her, but I have lived this far only bcoz of Army and BTS members, wherever you are Dove plz come back to me, plz I don't think my heart can cope more without you.

A tear trickled my eyes, no one knows she existed in my life, not even the members, and definitely the company, I can't take a chance for company to know my love life, they'll definitely take her away from me, that's the reason I build my own business, I have to support me and my family, my family with my love. I have been searching her for long now, my friend Kim Myung Soo is helping me find her, anyways I'm not gonna stop till I reach you YN so wait up for me .

This thought makes me feel like to live more and more till I find her, my heart knows she'll be back to me.

My thoughts are broken when Yoongi Hyung speaks. "Don't worry about these stupid things, concentrate on your recovery, you won't be able to step on stage before you completely recover."