Chapter 1

The whole stadium is roaring

The whole stadium is roaring. Screams of the fans are encouraging the seven members to give their best , they are getting more and more excited for the further performances.

While high above their head the spotlight which is about to rotate to flash light on Hoseok who is on side while performing blood sweat and tears, but the light stopped in middle and the sparks erupted from it, it is a short circuit, because of carelessness of the workers, the wires broke and the light suddenly hangs down the iron pillar on which it was fixed.

The wires couldn't handle the weight and it fell down, it is head on Jungkook, no one noticed not even fans who are totally endowed in the seven people's performance.

But one of the seven members noticed it while doing the dance step and he noticed it's directly over to Jungkook's head, he dashed to the younger and threw him on other side of the stage but he couldn't get enough time to run for his survival and the light fell upon him, the pointed side piercing through his back and cutting it along till it totally fell upon the stage.

The stab was enough deep to leave a gush of blood through the long streak caused by the scratch.

_______________________________________________________________

The other six were shocked and precisely feeling so much awful after seeing the most energetic and polite person on the stage unconscious while blood kept wetting his shirt.

No one moved, the fans who were screaming for their encouragement suddenly turned silent, time stopped for everyone there, till the staff ran on the stage.

The ere silence in the stadium which was into roaring mode few moments ago creeped the members and the army as well, the person they adore the most, was lifeless on stage.

The youngest member who was saved is still on the floor, along with others watching how the paramedics tried to carefully place his Hyung on the carrier, a low unconscious whimper left the injured person's lips causing Jungkook to get up and run to the paramedics.

Helping them lift his Hyung carefully so as not to hurt him even more, the other members saw the teary youngest member, his hands were shaking, as they saw him fading with the paramedics from the stage as the fans created way for them through the entrance, the bodyguards were stopping fans who were screaming in agony to see their idol in this state. Jungkook's knees grew weak after realising this was all because of him, if he had take the impact his Hyung would have been safe.

Taehyung ran to Jungkook to support him to stand and tears flew from the both pair of eye's. "H - Hyung."

The silence break when NamJoon spoke through his Mike.
"We will continue the concert, about Jimin, he'll be alright, HE'S A FIGHTER RIGHT."