Chapter 9

JIMIN'S POV

I wake up when I felt someone's breath on my collarbone, its YN, I slowly opened my eyes and I see my love, sleeping beside me, her hand still lying around my neck, its just that her hold is lose as compared to last night, finding her in front of ...

I wake up when I felt someone's breath on my collarbone, its YN, I slowly opened my eyes and I see my love, sleeping beside me, her hand still lying around my neck, its just that her hold is lose as compared to last night, finding her in front of me sleeping peacefully, our close proximity, there used to be a time where I exactly dream my mornings like this. Those time when I feared, my dreams will only be confided till my fantasy.

Finally, my dreams are coming true, finally my hardship will end. Finally, I'll be able to live a life I always watch people living, I have spent my 7 years feeling jealous of people who has someone to show their affection to. Sneaking my hands under her I pulled her closer, locking her in my hold, she snuggled more into me. Her soft hairs touching my chin, her every touch is giving me a sense of pure bliss. I breathed in her hairs, and she struggled in my grip, I know this annoys her, she used to feel ticklish whenever I used to breath in her hairs.

"rest till I come completing my morning, I'll send Rose to help you do your routine, okay."

She hummed softly and again snuggled in me pressing her lips on my exposed collarbone, it send a cold chill rush through my spine, her touch still has the same effect on me. Laughing at her, "Dove, I need to get up to complete my morning routine, I am planning to visit work today, huh!"

I don't know what happened, but she opened her eyes wide, still weakness clearly seen in her actions. She tried to get up, but she hasn't yet gained all her strength, so she kept failing, watching her struggle for no reason, I lifted her up and made her sit on my lap, her head lying on my chest, she still didn't stop trying to get up.

"hey! What happened, you don't have to struggle this hard, you are only tiring yourself more."

She calmed a little placing her hands on my chest and resting her head on her hand, " you said you have to visit your company, I just realised I have been keeping you away from your work, you should have prioritised your work than me, i dont even know how long you were with me.."

This girl! I can't do anything of her, right?

*Sigh*

"YN ah, I am with you for just a day, I was there when you wake up right, that's when I came."

"Don't lie to me, I could sense you, I sensed your every touch, but I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't move my hands to touch you, I couldn't hold your hands the way you held, I don't know what happened, but when I couldn't sense you around me for long, my urge got heavier, and my eyes opened, you were going to leave me that time right. I know, I also didn't wanted to keep you to myself- "