Chapter 10

"WHAT A SURPRISE I GOT TODAY?

The dark voice echoed in the meeting room, which didn't forget to make everyone more attentive to the new persons entry, still there is a person who seemed to be more afraid than confused, Han Shin Mi.

"I wasn't knowing a person without principles could teach his students to take hold of their principle, isn't it a very big of an irony mister."

The chairman got up from his chair with his same emotionless face, walking towards his daughter. That person slowly walked in front of everyone removing his mask.

Jimin is confused, as he remembered he has clearly asked Myung Soo to not get involved in his professional life as an idol, then why is he here?

"Hyung, what are you-"

"Hold on Jimin, I am not here to help you, nor to interfere in your professional life, I'm here to teach someone a lesson."

And it clicked to Jimin, he has only heard last name of his girlfriend Ms. Han, his neck turned to take a look at Ms. Han and he found no difference between her and his said ex-girlfriend. Even if he has never met with her as his girlfriend, but sometimes only their behaviour is sufficient to recognise the person and moreover the panic on her face is totally evident to everyone present there, might because she knows, her ex-boyfriend she used, has enough power to crush this company under his feet's.

Every member had an amused with blissful expression on their face, except for Jimin, he is just worried, what is he planning? Why did he came here personally when he could call them at hotel to meet? Why would his company need their help, a company which has international branches came in a small entertainment company, for what?

"Clear that frown from your forehead Jimin, this is my matter, take everyone out with you."

Listening to him everyone made their way-out including miss Han, but a vice once again echoed in the meeting room, "Uh-Hu Ms. Han, you are not going anywhere."

Jimin took a last glance at his hyung and he sensed, Myung Soo really needs this to make the storm of revenge calm in his heart, after all he has only suffered betrayals in his life. Taking a deep breath, he shakes his head in anticipation with his closed eyes, he left the meeting room, but still, he has BTS members and managers to talk to.

His day has just started and he is already feeling tired of everything.

JIMIN'S POV

Everyone is quiet, but I clearly know, storm of questions is revolving in their mind

Everyone is quiet, but I clearly know, storm of questions is revolving in their mind. I don't know if I'll be able to answer their questions, I don't want to lie to them, but I don't have any other choice. I have to hide her from this world, this world is full of people who wants to separate her from me, I can't take this risk, not now when finally, she is with me.