party fouls

After Desiree's family dinner she went back home to get ready for their celebration party. Wearing a tight burgundy dress that beautifully compliments her body with some beautiful black heels. When she arrives at Alex's doorstep she rings the doorbell. Alex opens the door.
"Wow, if only you knew how good you looked right know babe." Alex said.
Des blushes and smiles big and gives Alex a kiss.
"Thanks baby, you always know how to make me smile". Alex and Des tidy up some things for the party before people get there. Then they hear the doorbell rings. Alex opens the door, greets his friends then tells them to put the keg in the back. After a couple of minutes more and more people start to arrive. Without Alex and Desiree knowing, Desiree's ex boyfriend walks through the door.
He grabs a drink until Desiree sees him and angrily fast walks towards him "what the hell nick?! You have not right to be here."
"well my friends told me they were coming and I thought I'd make an appearance des, didn't know you'd be this upset" he sarcastically said.
"Just let me talk to you and I'll leave okay" Nick said
"Fine, but you have to leave right after!" She said annoyed. Nick and Desiree walk upstairs to a room where they could the two could talk.
"What do you want Nick it's been like 3 years since we broke up." Said des
"I miss you, and you know you miss me. There's no way you could moan the way you did in bed and be over me." He said with manipulative tone.
"Well I'm over you,and I'm in a relationship already with the man I love." She replied
Nick put his hand on Desiree's cheek and whispers in her ear "you can't tell me you don't miss my hands all over your body. The way I caressed you. The way my tongue would linger your body." Nick licks her ear. "Well that's all over now,I'm with Alex." She said
nick gets closer to des and if they were to get any closer there lips would touch.
"Baby he's nothing compared to me." He smiles
Just then Alex opens the door see Nick and Desiree
"so this is your idea of celebrating huh?" He goes back downstairs angrily to get his keys. Desiree pushes Nick to the ground and chases after Alex.
"Alex wait I promise you it's not what it looks like at all! Alex wait!" He gets in his car and starts it. "ALEX WAIT! PLEASE!" he looks at her and says
"What do you need to explain that you were in there kissing some guy in our bedroom?"
"That was my ex Nick. I was telling him to leave and the only way without you finding out was for me to just talk to him then he started whispering in my ear. I kept telling him I love you and only you but he kept going." She said hoping he would listen to her
"If you told him to stop then why were his lips practically touching yours huh? Exactly." He angrily said.
" baby please don't leave like this!" Desiree's eyes started to tear up. She went back inside and told everyone the party was over then left back home in her car. She was texting Alex telling him she was sorry and left him 5 missed calls.