Backstabbers and Brothers

MANY MONTHS LATER....

Desiree's POV
So today is the last day of school and Alex and I are going to the beach with some of our friends. But before I tell you the story about the beach you have to hear about the last day of school because it was the most drama filled day in my life!
So today is the day that I found out my ex bestfriend is dating my brother now I know I've never mentioned anything about my brother before. Now I didn't forget about him it's just sometimes you have to get away from your twin. And yes he's my twin his name is Daniel but everyone calls him Danny because he hates being called Daniel but I call him Daniel anyways. So let me tell you some things about my twin brother Daniel. He is the GOLDEN BOY of my school I don't get why tho. Now every girl falls for him even my best friend Hope fell for him but then she got over him when she found "the one". My brother is also the smartest kid in our school next to me the only thing is, is that we don't act or dress like nerds we hate school but like to keep our grades up cause we have big dreams, well I do at least. Now don't get me wrong I love my brother but sometimes he gets on my nerves. We can get along really well sometimes. There's just that bond we have. Daniel is my bestfriend. He's the one I can always talk to and gives me advice on guys and is just there when I need a shoulder to lean on.