love & sunsets

Desiree woke up the next day and while getting ready she could not stop thinking about Alex. She couldn't help but overthink the decisions she made. She didn't mean for Alex to walk in while they were talking. She gets in her car and hoping that Alex would be home she walked into his house and went straight upstairs to Alex's room. She opened the door and saw Alex making out with a girl. He was shirtless and you could see her hands caressing his back while he was caressing her face. 

"DESIREE?!" Ales said in shock

 Desiree said angrily, "So while I'm trying to get a hold of you to explain what you saw yesterday, which was a complete misunderstanding! You're here swapping saliva with some other girl?!" 

"So you can kiss your ex in the bathroom and I can't have some fun?" He said in a manipulative tone

"You're unfucking believable Alex! I wasn't kissing him I went to talk to him so he could leave. Fuck Alex I was trying to keep it a secret for this reason, but I'm done trying, have fun with your little whore!" Desiree then slammed the door and ran downstairs.

 Alex rushed to put his shirt on and tried to chase Desiree but by the time he got outside Desiree was gone. He was out of breath and went back upstairs and told the girl she should leave. He then got in his car and went to every spot he could think of to find Desiree. He then thought of the one place he had not checked. He went to their favorite spot in a little field. There he saw Desiree watching the sunset sitting on a blanket, all you can hear are Desiree's sniffles. He sits down next to her not saying a word. For a minute it's peaceful and Desiree then laid her head on Alex's shoulder. 

Desiree then said, "When I said I loved you, Alex I meant it."  She then lifts her head and they look eachother in the eyes.

 "I know what it looked like but I told him to back off because I loved you and only you. He still tried to kiss me and thats when you opened the door." Desiree put her head down and said "Why would you do that to me Alex? Did you lie about what you said in the photobooth?" She said while her eyes got glossy. 

Alex then lifts her head up to look at him. He looks her in the eyes and said "My love for you will never fade. I meant every word I said. When I kissed that girl, I was hurt Des. I thought i lost you. I'm sorry Des." Alex leaned in and slightly brushed noses with Desiree and closed his eyes. Desiree lifted her head a bit to kiss Alex. Then they sat their and watched the rest of the sun set while in each other's arms.