Date 2 pt.2

30 minutes later...

Alex's POV

Once we got to the pier we went to the photo booth because Desiree and I wanted to take pictures together. While we were taking pictures we did a goofy face then we were laughing and started looking into each other's eyes and we both leaned in and I felt her lips against mine and the passion you feel made me feel like my heart was lighting up. We made sure we got 2 copies one for each. I told Desiree I loved the pictures and she said "I love them too". After we were at the photo booth we played some games I won Desiree a panda because pandas are her favorite animal. Then after that I told her I wanted to take her to the Ferris wheel and she said "yeah I love the view at night" and I told her that I liked how it looked at night too.

Desiree's OV

Alex and I were waiting in the line for the Ferris wheel. The line was like 10 minutes long so it kind of took a while. Once it was our turn we got on our seat belts and then when everybody else got on the Ferris wheel started moving. We were going and we were about to reach the top. The top is my favorite part cause I love the view. Once we reached the top Alex asked me "Desiree Marie Lopez will you be my girlfriend?". I replied "Yesss!!!". I leaned in and started to kiss him. I could feel his hand caress my cheek. I put my hand on his neck and then slowly moved it up to the back of his head massaging it in a way. Then we pulled away,enjoyed the view, and shared laughs.