Fair date

Desiree's POV
So I finished getting ready and I'm on my Instagram for a bit and I see Alex's story and it says "Getting ready to see my baby🥰" and I instantly blush then I hear a knock on my door I open it and there's Alex with a bouquet of daisys. He says "Wow,just wow" and I smile while I give him a kiss and invite him in while I put my flowers in a vase. Then we walk to the fair that's not to far and the first thing we go to is the Ferris wheel and I say "This reminds me of our first date when you asked me to be your girlfriend." And he says "that's why I chose the fair."

Alex's POV
When we got on the Ferris wheel there was a moment when Desiree and I looked into eachothers eyes and were about to kiss until we had reached the top and then Desiree looks at the view but I also feel her slowly grab my hand, and I smile and she looks at me and smiles back. Then when we got off the Ferris wheel we went straight to the photo booth and the first one was silly faces and then Desiree started tickling me and after we stopped laughing we looked into eachothers eyes and leaned in and kissed her. "You're it for me Des I've never felt the way I feel about you with anyone else. I love you". She looked me in the eyes and said "I love you too Alex. You make me feel like I'm on top of the world when I'm with you. I knew you were the one for me on our first date."