Graduation

3 MONTHS LATER....

DESIREE'S POV
It's graduation day and I'm very excited but I know that I'm gonna cry because when I get up on that stage I'll know that I've accomplished what I wanted to. I graduated from UCLA my dream school since I was a 5 year old girl in kindergarten. It's sad that I have to leave my softball team:( because they're super nice and fun to be around and they're really good at softball. I'll miss all the memories that I had at UCLA but this just means that I have way way more to accomplish because this is just the beginning. It's off to law school from here.
Alex has picked  me up from my dorm once I was ready so we could be on time and say hi to our families first but unfortunately we did not have time. I really wanted to see my suegra;) jkjk she's not,yet.....

ALEX'S POV
when they called Desiree's name to go up on stage I instantly saw tears when she was up there. I cheered so loud because not only did I realize we grew together but as people we grew and we made it through so much. I saw my bebe's family smiled, and waved. I was a little behind desi and when I got up there and saw my family and I could see the proudness in their face knowing that I graduated from my dream school and following the legacy of my beautiful family. I smiled as the tears of joy filled my eyes once I got my diploma and went back to my seat. After the whole ceremony we went to our parents took pictures and accepted gifts then we brought both of our family's together and we took a big family picture. Desiree and I took a picture together where we were kissing and some others holding our diplomas. After this I told Desiree "bye babe I'll see you later okay, text when you're done."
I gave her a kiss and walked to my car.

I really hope you guys start reading the story more🥺 my readings went down a lot but I still appreciate you guys very much and hope you like the new chapters.💝💞🥰