The day I saw him

I was dancing with my friends at a party when my mouth got dry. I told my friends I was going to get a drink. When I was getting my drink I was looking around when I saw the most breathtaking face in the room. While I was staring at him, I saw that he had caught me looking at him. Once he saw me He started walking over and said "Hey saw you looking at me you like what you see?" "Now don't flatter yourself." then he said, "What's your name?" " it's Desiree" I replied, "And yours?" "It's Alex, Alex Guzman," he said, "Hey can I borrow your phone real quick ?" And I said "Yeah sure" I saw him open an app and start to type then once he's done he exits all the apps and gives me back my phone I look back cause my friends had called me then I looked back and Alex was gone.
1 hour later

After I got home I got into my PJs and went on my phone. I was wondering what Alex did on my phone, then I hear a "ding" I look on my phone and it says "Alex:)". He texted me saying "Hey" then I replied saying "Hi:)" after that we stayed up all night texting each other we were texting each other talking about our favorite foods and our favorite colors, animals stuff like that. In my head, I was thinking he isn't so bad. Ever since that day, we started talking more and more one day we decided we wanted to go to a movie. We watched the movie "The Nun" during the movie there were times where I would get scared and he would hold me close to his chest while hugging me. During the movie, there was a moment where we both put our hands in the bucket and looked at each-other kinda shy. After the movie ended we went for a walk and went to get some frozen yogurt. Once we finished we left and Alex gave me his jacket while he walked me home. "Thanks for tonight I had fun. " Then Alex said, "of course, I had fun too". Then for a moment as we gazed into each other's eyes he leaned in and then he gently pressed his lips on mine. "Bye text me when you're home," I said.
"I will" Alex replied, then leans in and presses his lips on mine once again. I then went inside.