CHAPTER FOUR

Those blue eyes, so beautiful, so deep, I could stare in them whole day.

"You are so pretty angel" he said in his deep masculine voice

"I want you Ariel" he said gently

I just kept looking in his eyes

Suddenly his tone turned authoritative "You will be mine"

"Ariel, get up" I heard him say.

"Come on, get up Ariel"

"No"

"I said, get up Ariel" I heard a scream

"What!? what the hell happened?" I asked

And then I saw Anna "we will get late for school, get up and get ready."

"Oh! Okay" I told her and started getting ready. We had our breakfast and then went to school.

We reached school and were on our way to class when John came.

"Hey ladies, how are you?" he asked

"We both are Fine" Anna said

"Okay, do you want to go for ice-cream after school? It's on me" he said

"No we have to go job hunting after school" I told him

"What, But why? Have you left the café? No wait. You must have left the bar's job, right?" He asked

"No, we didn't leave any job. The café got sold yesterday." We told him

"What? But Mrs and Mr Smith loved it, why would they sell it?" He asked

"They didn't sell it John, it was bought forcefully" I told him

Before he could say anything, the bell rang and we left for the classes.

----Time skip----

In our break I and Anna were just going to cafeteria but suddenly I got a text message on phone.

I checked the message

Mrs Smith 'come to the café, fast.'

"But why suddenly?" Asked Anna

"I don't know, let's go and see it" I said and we left for the café

After reaching café, we met Lily and we saw that the doors of the cafe were open but the café had closed sign.

We went inside and Anna spoke "Mrs Smith where ar-" she stopped abruptly.

I looked at her and she was looking towards the window and I followed her gaze and there stood a man, whose face was not visible because he was facing towards window.

"Excuse me Sir! The cafe is closed for now." I told him politely.

"I know" he said, his voice booming in the café. That voice was somehow familiar but I forgot where I heard it. Ignoring it, I asked him "so what are you doing in a closed café?" I would say he is a robber because he stood in a closed café but his attire showed something else. The Armani suit showed how rich he is, so why was he here.

"Can't the owner take a tour of his cafe" he said calmly

I got angry and said "Oh so it's you, the beast himself is here. Don't you have any mercy on anyone, do you think you can do anything just because you are rich. You know what, people like you don't deserve this much power. How can you take advantage of someone's helplessness? You are dis-" I stopped suddenly when he turned around.