CHAPTER TWO

"What would you like to have sir?" I asked the customers

"Are you on the menu sweetheart" said he and his friends

And here goes my beautiful night.

Well, Our Café closes at 8 so my duty at the Bar is from 8 to 12pm. I really hate this bar job. Every guy here gets drunk and looks at waitresses like a meal. They make us feel naked with their eyes. Also our uniform is a shirt and a tight short skirt. But this bar is a prestigious bar owned by a super-rich man so it pays well and I can't leave this job because I got bills to pay even though the owner is an ass and a man-whore, the farther he remains the better for both of us.

Well whatever, I just have 15 minutes left of duty.

"Hey girl what are you thinking?" asked Lilian, my fellow worker. Lilian is a good guy, he manages all the bad guys here. Also he is an attractive man and a good friend of mine.

"Nothing, just school stuff" I said

"Okay girl stress less and don't mess" came Mia's voice. Mia is also our fellow worker. She is tanned, has curly hair and she is full of life.

"Yeah sure!" I said and we started laughing.

"Okay now get back to work girls!" Said Lilian and we started working.

---- Time skip ----

So my duty got finished and I am on my way home. Well I and Anna walk to our jobs and home. Our café is just 15 minutes away from hostel and the bar 10 minutes away from café.

Well our hostel closes at 12pm but since our warden knows our case she lets us in till 12 30pm.

I am just nearby my hostel and suddenly I feel like someone is watching me. I turn around, nobody is there. I look at my left and right again nobody. I think I am just being paranoid since I am alone tonight. So I walk fast to my hostel. I reach hostel, go inside and enter my room.

"Ariel you are back, come on now get ready for the partyyyyyyy yeahhhhhhhh!" Said anna

"Oh my god! don't shout Anna I don't want to be deaf" I joked

"Okay now just get ready Ari" she said

"But how will we go Anna its already 12 30 pm we are not allowed outside." I asked worriedly.

"Oh I know, we will sneak out" she says

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Well here is the plan we will get ready John will come here to pick us we just have to sneak out from window jump the wall and we are good to go." She said

"But I don't think it's safe" I try to tell her

"Oh come on Ari nothing will happen and please don't say that, you promised you will come"

"But"

"No buts go change your dress and then I will do your makeup" she handed me a black knee length sexy dress.

"Okay but I will wear something else" I said not wanting to wear a revealing dress tonight.

She glares at me

"Oh no it's a good dress I will wear this only" I say, smile sheepishly and go in my room to change and Anna does my makeup.

"We are ready to hit the party!" says Anna

----At the party----

Entering Bethany's house I was shocked by the way she arranged the party, her home didn't look like home, it looked like a club. Many students from our school were dancing and even grinding against each other, eww!

" Hey Ariel Anna and John i knew you will come" said Bethany

"Of course we wouldn't want to miss your party" said Anna

"Come Beth lets dance" and she was dragged along with her friends.

"Okay guys! Let's get some drinks" said Anna.

"Wait here I will get something to drink for my sexy girls tonight" said john winking our way.

"Oh thank you!" we said unanimously and he got lost in the crowd.

"Wow just look at him" said Anna looking at a very handsome guy with ginger hair and toned body.

"Well I think I got my meal tonight" said anna

"But Anna wait" she left before I could complete my sentence

"Here's some beer for you ladies" came voice of john.

'You meant lady" I said amused

"Oh where's Anna" he said. I just shrugged and took the beers from his hand "I think I will have to finish this on her behalf as well" I told him.

---- 20 minutes later----

"Get me one more john" I said totally drunk

"Oh come on Ariel you had enough for today" he said

"Oh but I only had 2 wait 3 wait 4 oops! I forgot but I want more" I said laughing on my silly blabber

"No Ariel lets head home now" he said

"No let's dance" and I dragged him to dance floor

We started swaying our body to the beat and danced our hearts out.

"I didn't know you can dance so well" I told John

"Why thank you my lady! I have a lot of hidden talents" he said smiling and we continued dancing more passionately.

After a few songs I started feeling dizzy and John said "let's go now Ariel before you fell unconscious on me"

"Oh! Yeah right, okay let's go" I said and he started dragging me towards exit.

"Wait john I can't walk more" and then he picks me up bridal style and walks towards his car.

He puts me in passenger seat and I mumble a thank you and fall asleep.

----Next morning----

I wake up with a very bad headache. I open my eyes and find myself in my hostel bedroom.

'How did I come back' I think to myself. I will ask john.

Suddenly I get a notification on my phone. I pick it up and check the message.

"What the hell?" I say to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n :- Firstly, shout out to all the writers out there. Writing something is a very hard thing and I got to know that when I have myself started writing. And of course our readers are our major motivation, encouragement by our readers keeps us motivated to write more.

Not so good but still an update. Will try to write more nicely next time. 

Also, What do you think the message was? Any guesses?

So how did you like the chapter vote and comment to let me know.

Until next time lovely readers!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤