Case of dignity PT2

Roman's POV

"Oh fuck just like that" y/n was sucking the leaving shit out of my dick.

Her mouth felt so good especially when my shaft repeatedly hit the back of her throat.

"Baby if you want me to fuck you, you have to stop that because I am about to cum"

She sucked one last time before getting up and pushing me on the bed. Y/n got on top of me and put her legs on each of my sides.

She placed my d*ck into her entrance before fully taking me in.

I groaned loudly as she whimpered adjusting to my size before starting to move up and down on my length taking it way deeper that her ass was touching my thighs.

She picked up her pace going faster making her boobs jump and down. I sat up and took her juicy boobs in my mouth and suckled on each of them then caressed them as her beautiful moans filled the room.

I laid back down and let her continue riding me like the goodgirl she was. Can't believe this was the innocent assistant I knew, god she's so talented in the bedroom.

"Cmon baby girl I want you to ride me while facing the other side, I want to see your beautiful ass."

She stopped her movements and faced the other side. She continued to ride me as her beautiful ass jiggled sexily. I slapped it over and over again as she kept on riding me like a champion.

I sat up again, took her in my arms and made her face me again.

I kissed those beautiful lips passionately as she sat on my dick again. This time I took her hips and thrust up fast and hard making her moans turn into screams.

"Roman like that, oh my god, I'm going to cum"

"Damn y/n baby you feel so good"

Her face contorted in anger and I realized, I wasn't f*cking y/n rather it was another woman, I met at the bar hours prior called Brenda.

"Who the f*ck is y/n"

She stopped her movements and quickly got out of the bed, picking up her clothes and leaving my house.

I can't believe I sexually fantasized about y/n again. This woman was going to be the death of me. I was deep in love with y/n but shes no longer talking to me.

It's been three weeks since we got back from Europe and y/n has grown even more distant  from me. She stopped teasing me and only talked to me briefly when giving me the schedule for the day or when she had to pass an important message other than that everything else she sent through the email. As for coffee, She literally bought a 12 cup flask that she filled with my usual black coffee that way she didn't have to bring my coffee and face me smart isn't she??

I must confess that I was falling for her and for the first time my heart was letting me down. I never believed in love, nor in relationships a lesson I learnt from my ex whom I gave the world and lots of love to until she cheated on me and eloped with her lover, a situation that made me the player that I am today.

I decided to be harsh to y/n because I believed my heart would automatically stop loving her but obviously that didn't work.
Everytime I was rude to her, I always felt guilty and the urge to apologize but my ego wouldn't let me.

So tomorrow when I go to work, I'm going to apologize and make things right. I never want her to stop speaking to me. She didn't deserve the type of treatment I gave her so I'm going to make it right.

The Next Day

I passed through y/n's office (which was made of clear glass so the inside was visible to anyone walking by) and she wasn't in. Something didn't feel right because she was always here before me and she didn't call or text me that she wasn't coming in today.

Maybe she stepped out abit, I told myself as I got in my office and settled down.

As I went through my emails on my office iMac,  I realized she hadn't sent my schedule for the day nor the paperworks that I needed to work on. I immediately contacted my secretary Grace who told me that y/n didn't come to work nor did she call in sick or to say she wasn't coming in.

Grace came into my office later with a letter.

"Sir but there's a letter here for you, the envelope has no information as to who it came from but it's addressed to you." She handed me the letter then excused herself.

I opened the letter and immediately recognized y/n's handwriting.

To Mr Reigns:

I wanted to write and tell you that I'm resigning from my job as your assistant. I'm doing this because going back and forth with you and your constant insults were toxic especially to my mental well-being. Although you and I never saw eye to eye most of the times, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me a job and letting me explore my full potential. I learned a lot from you and your company and for that I'm grateful and will never forget this act of kindness.

Yours sincerely,
-sign-       
Y/n. Y/m/n. Y/l/m.

I read the letter over and over again and couldn't believe it. She was gone, she really left, wow I pushed her away like I always wanted but why did I feel so empty and heartbroken by this news??

One thing I knew was, I had to find her and find her real quick before she got into another job.

A/N: And there we go, not the best but I try. I should totally turn this into a book because I have so many ideas about the plot of this book. Anyways Happy new year. Thanks for the 2k+ your support for this one shots is so immense and I am grateful you gave it a chance. I love y'all so much and I I'm loving the hell out of Roman's new character. He deserves all the attention and love he's getting now. Till next time treat people with kindness and be nice to nice. 🖤🖤