When Reality kicks In......

This year was so good, I just got married yesterday to a man who used to be my long time best friend turned lover now husband. He was everything to me and I couldn't imagine a life without him.

Three years ago he got divorced to his long time partner Galina and both got equal custody of their three children. The couple had grown apart due to Joe's busy and demanding career. They both cheated on each other, Lina finding solace in her long time modelling partner and Joe getting it on with me. Yeah I know infidelity is bad not my proudest moments but have you seen the man??

Now here I am with my man on the verge of making love.

He takes off my panties and throws it across the room and buries his face in between my legs. Licking, sucking and biting on my bundle of nerves earning loud moans and screams from me.

"Oh god right there, don't stop"  just when I was about to explode, he stops his actions a  disappointment groan coming out from me.

He takes off his pants and shoves his huge manhood in my entrance without warning making me wince from the pain of the new Penetration.

"Oh my God"  I moan seconds later when pleasure overtakes the pain and he starts thrusting.

Going at a smaller pace first before speeding his movements.

"Damn baby girl, you are so fucking tight, always so tight for me" he groans.

"Mmmh yes, god yes faster please!!!"

He sped up his pace going even faster and harder in me making the bed hit the walls loudly!!!

"Holy SHIT Joe gawd that feels so nice" I moaned out loud and with the way, I was squeezing him with my P, I knew I was going to come.

"Damn girl, keep squeezing me like that"

"I'm going to cum" he takes his fingers down to my cl*t and rubs the swollen flesh.

"HOLY..... There IM COMING. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!" I screamt Cumming undone as warm liquid splattered from me over and over again.

Minutes later he joined me spilling his seed inside me. We were breathless from the toe-curling orgasm we just experienced.

Once he caught his breath he looked down at me.

"Baby girl this was so good, but it's time for you to wake up. So wake up!!"

And I jolted from my bed quickly. Breathless and sweating. When reality kicked in that it was just a dream and I had dreamt about my best friend who's still happily married to the woman whom I was envious off.

I kicked my legs on the mattress almost on the verge of tears, because I had fallen in love with him but he would never be mine and he'll never reciprocate back the love because he was madly in love with his wife and there's nothing I could do about it. So I decided it was best if we weren't friends anymore, maybe that way I could be able to focus on my personal life uninterrupted.

That's why two weeks after that dream, I had managed to block him from my social media accounts and never replied to his calls or texts.

So one evening, when I returned from work, I found him waiting outside the porch of my house, looking angry.