Case of dignity

This year has been sweet and sour for me so far, sweet because I finally got a job at Reigns Inc as a PA for the boss and the pay was good, sour because the said boss was very difficult to deal with maybe because I never showed interest in him or because I didn't throw myself like all the girls in the company who some he slept with on a weekly basis or once again because I always spoke my mind.

He was good and kind to the rest even the male workers but was too strict and rude to me, something I never understood, I mean I was hardworking and did my job perfectly as he instructed yet he always found a way to find faults in my work. Why he hated me, I don't know but I can tell you for free the feeling was very much mutual. There was no way in hell I was gonna like a guy who made my life miserable every chance he got.

As we speak, Roman and I were in his private jet going to a business trip to London. I sat in one of the chairs further away from him with my headphones on blasting away to whatever music that played on my iPod as I tried to catch some sleep since I woke up early in the morning to do final touches on the preparation of this journey.

He hadn't said a word to me and I was glad!!

I didn't know when I found myself in bathroom easing myself, I guess I woke up too pressed.
As I was washing my hands and drying them the bathroom door opened and believe it or not Roman came in for what purposes I don't know.

"I know you are my boss and all, but can't you knock."

He didn't say anything but kept coming close to me in a creepy way.

"What are you doing this is kinda an invasion of privacy??"

Once he had me backed up behind the wall.

"You know you infuriate me so much, you frustrate me so much but yet you are so intriguing" he said his breath hitting my neck as he kissed and bit my neck softly.

"Mr. Reigns this is not professional, please stay away from me, I won't be one of those girls in the office you sleep with day in day out so back off from me"

"Why are you always so difficult??"

"Because I don't like you, you are not my type" I say pushing him away and walking back to the posh seats of the jet.

A minute later, he came back, poured himself a glass of champagne and sat on one of the sits on the other end looking at me. Mr Reigns was very intimidating especially when he was staring daggers at you.

"So whats your type Miss Y/L/N"

"Kind, respectful, understanding and definitely not a fuck boy"

"So I am not all that??"

I chuckled, I literally chuckled but after seeing his angry stare I stopped and coughed really hard to try and ease the awkward tension.

"No you are not"

I know y'all are probably cringing right now because of the way I spoke to him, but one thing I knew is, I was a great asset to his company. Not to brag but through my inputs from time to time in meetings saw my company gain it's highest profits and gain a lot of branches countrywide not to mention our company and this doofus won the annual national and international entrepreneurship awards, our company was one of the top 5 best companies in the country and as we speak we were now on our way to reopen our first branch in Europe because we were extending our company to other regions. Our vision was to make reigns Inc international and we will stop at nothing to ensure that happens and he knows this and that's why no matter how much he wants to fire and get rid of me he can't.

"You had better thank god or whatever you believe in that you are Very smart and a great asset to my company because  if it weren't for that I'd fire you"

"And why would you fire me exactly by always keeping it real with you or is it because I'm not eager to jump in your bed like the PAs before me and your other female workers."

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH" he roared pushing me on one of the corners.

He looked scary and this time, I felt actual fear run through my body like flames of fire in the wild.

"You are so infuriating, I can sleep with anyone I want that's none of your business. I don't actually find you as attractive as you think you are and you are also not my type as well. I have women way better looking than you falling for me do you really think, I want you?? No. You are just here because you do your job well so do that and fuck off from my personal business. Oh and if you think I can't fire you you have another thing coming at you my dear because I can fire you right now and get someone better to do the job." He took off to the bathroom area and left me standing there in a trance. I felt like crying nobody had ever talked down on me like that since highschool when I was getting bullied. 

I guess I pushed him to his limits and I deserved that but  now my insecurities were back again and I felt ugly once again like I used to feel in highschool. Anyway I was going to try my best to avoid him it's going to be hard with the job and stuff, but I was going to try because there was no way in hell I was going to look at him again without hearing those words he said to me a few minutes ago echo through my head.

A/N:

Filler chapter, It's not smut but I'll find a way to put in smut in the second part. Yeah there will be a second part. I just want to say I'm grateful for the 1k plus reads and votes. Thanks for taking a chance on this book. I love y'all so much.
Keep voting and please comment give suggestions on what you want to see as well it's welcomed. 🖤🖤