Tribal Punishment 2

Songs for this chapter:
Skin Rihanna
Kiss it better Rihanna
The lady in my life  michael jackson
Break of dawn  Michael jackson
Muscles  Diana Ross
Sexual healing Marvin Gaye

2 months later, The Dr. Cleared her and she was excited to go back to work.

She had a conversation with Hunter last week who had a plan for her to start a feud and storyline with bayley who was gonna win the title and it would start at wrestlemania with Mandee trying to cause a distraction to prevent bayley from winning the said title.

This meant that mandee was getting the opportunity to be on the title scene that she craved so much, the spotlight to showcase her extreme talent, the attention she deserved and that too without the help of Joe, she was glad her success wouldn't be tied to a man.

Mandee's POV

In the period that I was out, I had formed a strong friendship with Carmelo Hayes who also happened to train with me down at the performance center for my comeback.

He was such a lovely guy and we immediately clicked, he taught me alot of new moves, and was very patient with me, I wasn't interested in him romantically and so did he, he was taken, He even introduced me to his girlfriend Kelani who was also very lovely and joined us in our training sessions from time to time.

The day of wrestlemania approached, carmelo was kind enough to Accompany me, even though he was still pretty exhausted from his fantastic match at NXT's ppv "stand and deliver" the night prior.

Everyone was thrilled to see me, the boss gave me a very warm hug and I felt at home something I hadn't felt in WWE since I came up from NXT,  it was just my luck that when we were having a light conversation with the boss, the head of the table decided to show up.

He looked between me and Carmelo and if looks could kill, me and my friend would be dead. He said Hi in passing as he went to rehearse for his entrance.

My time came,  I did as was told, and got a very warm reaction from the phily crowd, which made me even more excited for this new storyline.

Once I got done, I decided to go straight home, Carmelo and Kelani took me to the airport, where I caught a flight back to my condo in Tampa.

Made it at home at around 5 AM in the morning, showered and slept like a log.

Woke up to my phone ringing at noon, it was Kelani , who wanted to know if I had made it home safely. We chatted for a little while then bid each other goodbye.

I couldn't go back to sleep again, I was starving at this point and decided to make some crepes, as I was sorting out the ingredients, a loud knock came through, making me jump a little.

I went to see who that was, and looked through the peephole first before opening the door.

There stood Joe, with a furious look, and before I could even say anything he let himself in.

"Do you want to tell me what you are doing here?" I asked getting furious by the minute.

He was looking around like he was looking for someone or something.

"Where's he?" He asked still looking around furiously

"Who?"

"Your Lil boyfriend that you've been roaming up and down with. The one who's making you not pick my calls at all"

"Which boyfriend? You know what,  you are in no position whatsoever to question me about anything, we broke up you moved on and I have a right to move on too, now leave my apartment."