Vegas fiesta

Summerslam was in Vegas, where my husband was maineventing the match with John Cena. And as per usual we were not going to miss this. Me and my stepdaughter Jojo were the ones flying to Vegas, the twins were left behind with their mom because they were too young and at a high risk of contracting the disease.

Perks of having a rich husband is the fact that he sent us a private jet, he obviously was already in Vegas as we spoke, to prepare for the big match.

After ensuring me and my baby had everything, we left.

The inside of the jet was posh with white plush leather seats and wine coolers on it , a gorgeous mat on the floor. And a kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom to die for.

The crew was very kind and after the precautions from the pilot we  took off

Jojo was very much excited to watch her father wrestle live again after a long while, and I don't blame her because the feeling was very much mutual.

Much to everyone's surprise, me and my stepchildren were really close and
especially Jojo, but that was never the case, when he introduced me to his kids, the younger ones were great but jojo was cold for along time, her anger mostly coming from the fact that her parents were divorcing at the time and she didn't want that.

I couldn't blame her though, every kid wants their parents to stay together forever, but thankfully after a couple of therapies and me working towards her heart she came around.

"Y/n I feel sleepy" jojo said yawning.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll wake you up when we land"

After she left, I took a glass and poured some wine in it, as I perused through the pages of one of my favourite Murakami novels.

I don't know when I also fell asleep but I woke upto one of the hostesses waking me up to tell me that we had landed.

I woke up jojo and we got out of the plane to see Joe standing outside with a rental car waiting for us.

"Hi baby" I said kissing him.

"Ew you guys really need to get a room" Jojo said rolling her eyes.

"You come and give your daddy a big hug" Joe called.

"Dad, I'm not 8 anymore and we just saw each other like 48hrs ago. Either way I still love you." She said hugging him.

It was pretty difficult for Joe to fathom the fact that his baby girl was a grown girl now who was a few months away from turning into a teenager who will be going to high school in no time.

We left to the hotel room, had a nap, Joe woke up and left for more preps of the match, and because it was literally 3pm, I called up Trin and the three of us decided to go explore Vegas.

Went to the amusement parks first, tried almost all the swings and roller coasters before we went to a restaurant close by to have some lunch.

It was late by now almost 6pm, we didn't have time to explore the casinos, with the match being tonight. Drove to the hotel, bid trin bye before we freshened up ready to go to the stadium.

It was almost 7 and the stadium was jam-packed already, but lucky for us we were the family of one of the superstars and not just any superstar, the face of the company and the main event at that so best believe we were going to have the best seats in the house.

One of security to took us to our seats and the energy in the crowd was enough to fill us with excitement all through.

The matches started, each were great, well apart from the becky and Bianca one either way, the fun of watching it live was so much better than doing at home.

And finally it was my baby's match. He looked so handsome as always.
They fought each other pretty good  each not wanting to give up. Finally the end came and he won, but then before he could even celebrate music went off and the crowd was deafening as the beast showed up and I feared for roman but then after the staredown, Joe left and the beast continued beating cena before the show was over.

After that, I took jojo's hand and we left for backstage, but then Trin and her uncles took her away and I made it to his lockerroom, he was covered in a towel almost going to shower but he stopped.

"Baby come here," he said with a husky voice.

"Joe go and bathe, I'll wait."

"Nah I said, come here, stop being difficult, get naked, you are joining me, you and I have alot, alot of catching up to do," He said pulling me close to him as he unzipped my dress, and I let it fall down and kicked it away. He kissed behind my ears to my neck.

He undid my bra removed the straps and I let it go as well. Before I could say something he carried me to the showers earning a scream from me.

Once inside he kneeled down removed the last piece of clothing I had and kissed my womanhood , before he stood up and opened the shower.

After making out for a while, he lifted me up and pushed himself inside me and we both sighed.

Before he thrust in hard and fast earning screams from me.

"You love it when your chief f4cks you like that huh baby??"

The pleasure was too much, I couldn't even speak, I just let out a groan.

And he thrust even hard.

"Oh my god, Joe," I let out a yelp.

"Cmon tell me you love it like that, don't you?? " he kept on thrusting until I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Yes chief, I love it like that, just like that daddy"

"Aight, baby come for me like the good girl you are" and he didn't have to say it twice before I released.

He kept on thrusting even harder until he released inside of me with a groan.
After we came down from that moment of pleasure, we finally bathed properly and then got dressed and as we left the bathroom area, there stood Seth and Becky with smirks.

"Wtf?? Are you people doing here??" Joe said kinda irritated and amused at the same time.

"We came to see if you were ready for the afterparty but as we can tell, you are more than ready" Colby said and I hid my face in Joe's chest who chuckled at my actions.

A/N: its rushed, I'm sorry but I needed to give you something before this week ends. Thanks for the support.