Prized possession

A/N: I do not condone kidnap, physical abuse or human  trafficking at all it's bad, it's toxic and pure wickedness so for those who do that shame on you for causing such terrible traumas on people.

Flashback:

It was about 7 pm and my best friend Lauren and I were driving home from the mall just talking here and there.

"Don't go back to him, come and stay with us"

"You know I can't do that, he's gonna make y'all's lives miserable and I can't live with that."

When we made it to Lauren's house, we bid each other goodbye.

"Y/n atleast let me drive you home"

"There's no need, my house is just 2 blocks from here, I'll just walk."

"Ok if you say so, anyway please promise me you'll call when he goes to the extreme or when he even dares to touch you."

"I will bestie, bye"

"Bye"

I walked away holding my shopping bags tightly. This part of the neighbourhood was creepy as hell, it was mostly filled with tall trees, you could call it a forest.

As I kept on walking, I felt that somebody was watching and I looked around but there was nobody, maybe it was a figment of my imagination, I thought and pushed the feeling of fear behind me but still, that feeling kind of lingered even more.

So I walked even faster and even ran when I looked behind and saw two tall men running after me.

When I looked back to the front, my head hit something hard and everything went black.

End of flashback and the present day

Here I was, all dolled up and made ready to be sold to the next highest bidder.

My life wasn't always like this, but it wasn't better either. I come from a miserable home but don't get it twisted it wasn't always miserable.

My misery or rather the darkness bit of my life started 5 years ago when my mom and younger sister got involved in a fatal accident that saw both of them lose their lives on the spot.

I was left with my father, who was once a hero to me, a respected man, a man who loved me with every bit of his soul but that would all change on that fateful day.

He became a drunkard, went into the deepest pits of depression and also abused me both physically and mentally. There's not a day that I slept without a Bruise or cuts.

Everyday I wonder what happened to my once loving dad, I get the pain of losing his wife and his other child was no joke but why did I have to pay for it?? I never asked for that accident to happen, I lost the ones I loved in that accident too and that pain is still very much present in my heart, I still cry for them all the time and wished they never had to leave me because now I had nobody to lean on, the one who was supposed to be my stronghold became my torturer.

It's painful to admit this, but the ones who were about to sell me were more kinder.

I'm supposed to be all crying and Messed up now because I was taken away from my home without my consent, but surprisingly I wasn't, it was kind of a relief to not be beaten or mistreated for awhile. The kidnappers verbally abused me here and there but thank god they never raised a hand on me or sexually abused me as I feared. I was a commodity to them after all and I had to be in the best shape at all times so that I could bring in alot of profits for them.