My friends Cousin

Auli'i, my friend of 21 years invited me to her parents house in Tampa Florida where she was having a small gathering to celebrate her 30th birthday. She and I had one thing in common, we loved simplicity. So we never went hard on parties or things in general.

With her grandfather Afa and his brother sika and her father Rikishi being wrestling legends and her brothers Jimmy and Jey being one of the greatest tag team acts in wrestling industry, you would think she'd want to go in the same path but no, Auli'i was an outstanding interior designer.

I took the gift and before I could lock the car, Auli'i came and gave me a warm hug.

"Oh my god, you made it, it's been a while, I've missed you."

"I know right, girl how have you been??"

"I'm fine, your girl is finally 30. Come in, the family is here"

"Everybody??"

"Not everyone but you know our closest families, my grandfathers, my parents, my cousins and my brothers."

"Oh" I said loudly.

Why I asked that is because there was somebody that I didn't want to see and who you may ask?? It was him the man whom I had and still have a crush on since I was 14, a man who happened to be her cousin and the man whom I had a secret relationship with when I was 18 and he was 22 one of the core reasons as to why we kept it a secret because it would have destroyed our lives more so him since I was an underage.

We got inside the house and I was welcomed warmly by her family who were also my parent's friends.

I saw him looking at me giving me those vicious eyes but I decided to ignore him. He looked way sexier and fit now, way different than when we were together.

We sang happy birthday to Auli'i, ate and drank, made merry and even gave her gifts. She was so happy and that made me glad.

A few moments into the party I needed to use the bathroom and since the one in ground floor was occupied, I decided to go to the one upstairs.

I got in the bathroom, did my business washed my hands looked up to see Joe standing a few feet behind me. How he got in the bathroom without me noticing was beyond me.

Since I didn't want to talk to him, I decided to leave and was about to make a beeline for the door but he stopped me.

"Where do you think you are going??"

"Umm back to the party"

"Oh so now you have an attitude, when you are the one who left without telling me??"

"This is not the right time to talk about this."

"Oh really, so what's the right time for you??"

I kept quiet knowing he wouldn't let me go so I had no choice but to speak to him.

"Well I'm sorry, I left, I had no choice and you know it, my father got a job in LA and we had to move"

"Then why didn't you tell me during the summer break, when were you going to tell me, we had alot of time together before I could go back to college you had alot of time to tell me why didn't you??"

"Because I didnt know until you fucking left"

"Oh really, you had a phone you coulda told me"

"Well I did call you once and your girlfriend picked it up, so you have no right to be angry at me considering you had a wholeass relationship behind my back. Dude you literally got her pregnant in the tenor of our relationship."

And that silenced him. I grabbed my arm away from his hold and was about to leave but he grabbed me again and crushed our lips together kissing me roughly giving me no room to breath.

I tried to push him not succeeding at first but managed to pull him away from me the second time.

"Stay away from me, I will not fall into your lies like I did back then, I'm no longer 17 anymore. "

"Baby girl cmon I know you want this more than anything"

He kissed me again and I pulled him away

"You are married you idiot, and I don't do married people so goodbye." I walked out but before I could really leave.

"Im not married anymore, I've been divorced for three years now"

I froze on the spot. He's divorced, I'm no longer in a relationship, I still love him so much and I haven't gotten action in a while so why not. Rushed decision but do you blame me??

I ran back to him, jumped on him and kissed him roughly like my life depended on it. He kissed back with the same force as he sat me on top of the bathroom counter.

He lifted my dress up, removing my knickers while I undid his pants and he pushed them down freeing his monstrous c*ck.

He then thrusted in me without warning which was painful at first but as he kept going rough and fast, it felt better.

"Oh my God" I moaned as he pounded in me with power the sound of our skin slapping being heard all over the bathroom.

"You love it when daddy dicks you down this good??"

"Yes!! Mmh oh my god daddy right there"

I almost screamt but he placed his hand on my mouth preventing me from making noise and bringing in unnecessary attentions.

"This pussy is mine, you are mine, you hear that??" He says in a commanding tone. I really missed him and this dominant side of his so much.

"Yess daddy always yours"

I felt myself reaching the climax.

"Baby I'm gonna cum" I screeched.

"Come for me princess come on come for daddy" he rubbed my clit and that was it for me , I came and after a few thrusts he spilled his load in me.

We stayed like that for a minute, holding onto each other until we caught out breaths.

"That was good, damn you still are tight and great even better than before" he said interrupting the silence we had.

"Mmhmm" I replied

"Since now you've moved back here in Florida will you go on a date with me" he asked.

"Mmm lemme think about it...."

"C'mon baby girl, there's nothing to think about, you are single, I am single and we still love each other. So what's stopping you from letting us be??"

"I'm afraid of heartbreak, you really hurt me and the relationships that I have been in ended with my partners cheating on me so.."

"But it won't be like that baby, I have grown so much since then, I got a daughter now and I'd die inside if someone cheated on her or broke her heart, and I know that's not an excuse for anything but please give me a second chance"

" ok fine, yess I'll go out with you"

"Thank you baby, is this coming Saturday good with you"

"Sure I'll check my schedule and call you"

As he was about to say something else the door opened and there stood my best friend and her brothers. To say I was embarrassed was an understatement.

"What the fuck is going on here"

A/N: I'm sorry if this is boring this is my first book ever and my first time writing a whole smut book so bare with me. I promise it'll get better.
So comment and give me your requests. 🖤🖤