Its Always Been Him After All

Its so crazy how we kiss alot of frogs before we end up with the right Prince charming. For the longest time I was looking for that perfect relationship, to have that special bond with somebody and hopefully grow old with them.

This is what I thought Darren was for me, I was so blinded by his lies and skimming ways to notice the perfect man who was always by my side and who was always the one.

I drove to the driveway of the house I had shared with my long time boyfriend Darren after work that fateful Friday evening

Parked my ride and made my way to the house. I was so tired and even climbing the staircase to the bedroom felt like forever.

I opened the bedroom door to be met by the biggest shocker and disrespect one has to endure, there he laid with a girl on top riding the hell out of him. I couldn't do this anymore and this was my last straw.

They saw me and immediately jumped off of bed and the usual cliche I ran out he ran after me you get the picture right??

I drove to the one person I knew, the one person who was always sticking up for me and and  whom I had rejected his love a few years (which I regret) back and the one I was actually falling for slowly his name was Joe but to the world he was the casanova of wrestling by the name of Roman Reigns.

He moved on as well but broke up with his girlfriend 2 months ago which ended pretty much the same way as mine just did, he was so heartbroken that she would do that and with his best friend at that.

I knocked on his door and there he was half naked with red sweat pants, before he could say anything I took his face in hands and kissed the life out of him and after a few seconds he buried his hands in my hair and reciprocated the kiss with an even much bigger force before lifting me up and instinctively wrapped my legs around his hip as he got in and closed the door behind him before slamming me on the closed door as we continued to make out, before I knew it my blazer and shirt were gone and I was laid on the couch as we continued with the tongue fight.

He sat me up and and unclipped my bra before throwing it across somewhere in the living room.

sucked on each one of them, giving special attention to each.

Before we knew it we were naked  and before  he could get back on top of me, I pushed him back and took his huge manhood in my hands stroking it slowly up and down while he groaned before finally taking him in my mouth and because he was huge I deep throated half of his manhood while I used my hands to stroke the other half. I gobbled on it as it hit my throat a couple times and I could feel he was almost there but he stopped me before he could climax.

He took me and threw me on the couch before he got on top of me but before he could do more I rolled us around and we fell on the carpeted floor I was on top, I took his manhood and placed it on my entrance before I took him in, he was huge so it was abit painful, I stayed  still at first to let my womanhood get used to the huge intrusion of his length.

After the sourness and the uncomfortable feeling left I started to ride him slowly as we both groaned, after a couple rides, I started to take pace going up and down on his length moaning as he sat up and took my nipples on his mouth again which made me increase the pace when I was about to reach my peak he rolled us around once again and he got up
And he made love to me and gave me four toe rolling climaxes all over his house the last one being in his bedroom.

After taking a nap for hours we were woken up with the sound of the doorbell and the voice of my EX I woke up, put one of the bathrobes but Joe stopped me.

"You ain't going down let me go get the door"

"No Joe he's my problem, let me handle him"

"I'm not letting you go alone, let's both go."

Now thinking about it, it wasn't a bad idea. Darren deserved to be hurt the way he hurt me so much.

We both opened the door I was in a bathrobe and Joe topless with only his sweats on.

Darren looked at both of us before connecting two on two

"So both of you.... are a thing now...."

"Maybe" I said dismissing his surprised and hurt look.

"How dare you Ally"

"Cause I can, you've cheated on me, hurt me  so many times I'm so done with you it's over"

"Cause this is how it is.... he's never gonna treat you as good as I did"

"You are Right, he's gonna treat me way better cause he's never disappointed me, he's always loved and respected me, although I let him down so many times his love for me has never faltered and looking back he was the one I was meant to be with." I said leaning onto Joe who wrapped his arm around me.

"Now leave us alone our relationship is over it was over along time ago its crazy it took me years to know that" I continued.

"You heard the girl, now leave my house" before I do something I am gonna regret" Joe added giving him a cold glare. Which made Darren back down, he always feared Joe, and he didn't say much he Just left, but gave us one look before he got out of the gate and left, Joe took the remote and closed his gate which he had forgotten to close after he let me in, we went back in the house we talked alot and laughed, in this situation I realised one thing that I had fallen for him deeply and that it was always him after all, I can't believe I never realised that sooner atleast that would have saved me alot of heartbreaks.

A/N: Sorry it took long enough I've had one of the craziest writer's block ever it literally took me 3 days to come up with this, hopefully I can get out of it and give y'all more pages. Thanks for 80K+ reads y'all are insane and amazing love y'all so much, thank you for appreciating my wildest imaginations. ❤ 🖤