𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. ℎ𝑢𝑔 𝑚𝑒

season one | episode eight
Survival of the hottest

Arielle walks up to her friends as she throws a bucket of water on herself. "Hey, crazy," Beck says as she places a kiss on his lips. "Hug me," she says with a smile. "No," he says as she pulls him into a hug. "This feels kinda nice," he says as she nods.

"Hi, im really hot but im still in a good mood," Cat says sitting down as Jade sits next to Arielle and Beck. "Are you done with that water?" Jade asks looking at Robbie.

"Here ya go baby," Arielle says taking the bottle and handing it to Jade. "Hey-" Robbie says before the girls turn to him. "Nevermind," he says as Arielle nods. "That's right. Be afraid. Be very afraid," she says giving the boy a death glare.

"You're not sweating," Tori says touching Jade's face. "Easy with the face," Arielle speaks up. "How is she not sweating?" Tori asks as she lets go of Jade's face.

"I don't sweat. Sweating is gross, so I don't do it," Jade explains. "So what, you're just like cold-blooded?" Tori asks looking at the girl. "Jade? Cold-blooded? Hmm, what a surprise," Rex says sarcastically before Jade squirts sunscreen in his eyes as he screams.

"That witch got sunscreen in my eyes," he says as Arielle laughs before Robbie wipes the sunscreen from the puppet's eyes.

"What's up amigos, amigirls?" Andrè asks approaching the group. "What's all that money for?" Cat asks looking at the boy. "Me. I set up a kiddie pool over there. I'm charging people five bucks for five minutes," Andrè explains. "Sinjin! You got three more minutes!" He then yells at the boy sitting in the kiddie pool.

"That's so mean. I love it," Arielle says as Andrè pets her head. "Is it true that sweat and pee are like cousins?" Cat asks looking at the group. "Eww, god. What?" Arielle asks confused. "When is this heat wave gonna end?" Beck asks changing the conversation.

"Till Tuesday," Tori answers. "Why would they say that?" Cat asks as Arielle blinks before speaking up. "Why don't you ask them," she suggests. "Who?" Cat asks as Arielle shrugs.

"Check the weather at Venice Beach," Beck says looking at Robbie. "Venice is 91 degrees," Robbie says looking at the group. "Oh, let's go to Venice," Tori speaks up raising her head. "Blow of school? Bad girl," Arielle says smirking at Tori. "No, Saturday," she says as Arielle nods. "Ohh," she says before taking a sip of her water.

"I can borrow my uncle's pick up. Hook it up to the RV and we can all head to the beach," Beck explains. "The beach? I'm so on," Trina says as the group face her. "Oh fuck no," Arielle says before Trina walks away smiling. "No one likes you!" Jade yells behind her.

»»»»

The trailer stops as the door opens before Cat runs out. "Whos ready for beach fun?" Beck asks as he and Jade walk in. "I'm just ready to get away from Trina," Arielle says getting up from the couch.

"Hey, how come all these windows are tinted so dark?" Tori asks looking at the window. "So no one can you see you get killed," Arielle says before tickling Tori as the girl laughs. "Stop," Tori says laughing as Arielle raises her hands in defeat smiling at Tori.

"Becky!" Arielle says before jumping into Beck's arms as he catches her. "Ari," he says before swaying left and right. He sets her down as she smiles at him. "It's starting to get out in here. Let's go," Andrè says looking at the group.