𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒. 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠

season one | episode twelve
Cat's New Boyfriend

Arielle, Beck, and Jade walk around the corner at school to see Tori talking to Alex. "Alex!" She calls as she jumps him as he catches the girl. "Arielle," he says putting her down. "Tell anyone I hugged you and I'll cook your kidney," Arielle says with a smile. "Okay," Alex responds.

"You know him?" Tori asks looking at the girl. "This my kid brother," Arielle says with a smile. "We're twins," he says as she laughs. "I'm twenty minutes older," she responds. "How do you know the rat?" She questions. "She use to go to my school and we used to date," Alex explains.

"Eww," Arielle responds before they hear a scream as they turn to see Cat running down the stairs. "Alex!" She calls as she hugs him before they kiss."Eww," Arielle says before walking away.

»»

Arielle sits between Jade and Beck as she scrolls through her phone. "Hey, Jade, can you pass the salt?" Tori asks as Arielle takes a fry from her plate and tastes it. "It's kinda bland," she says before handing Tori the salt. "I know," Tori says as Arielle takes another fry before Alex walks up to the table.

"Guess who?" He asks covering Cat's eyes. "Beck?" Cat asks as Arielle laughs. "Arielle?" Cat asks as Arielle closes her eyes and scrunches up her nose. "No, it's Alex," Alex says as Arielle gets up. "I'm leaving," she says before taking a hand full of Tori's fries and walking away.

»»

Arielle smiles as Beck hands her a drink and a packet with a hotdog in. "Thank you, babe," she says as he sits down next to her. They were currently at the Kickback. "You're welcome," he says as she opens her drink. "Where's Jade?" She asks before taking a sip of her drink. "Torturing Tori somewhere," Beck responds as she hands him the soda. "Sounds like her," Arielle says smiling.

"Also, you have to go feel André's feet," Beck says before getting up. "No, I don't like feet. I don't want to touch them," she explains before he hands her drink. "Well, im gonna go ask Jade. Be right back," he says before walking away. "Wait! Did you use the hand your touched André's feet to hold my soda?!" Arielle asks but he's already gone.

»»

Arielle screams as she chases Alex around the house. "You bastard!" She yells as she chases him down the hallway. "I'm sorry!" He yells as they run up the staircase. "Don't apologize to me! Apologize to Cat!" Arielle says as she stops causing him to move further away from her and stop. "Fine! I'll apologize when we get to school," he says before running away. "I wasn't gonna do anything dumbass," she says before walking up the stairs to her room.

»»

Arielle stands by her locker before Cat and an injured Tori walk out of the janitor's closet. "Can you drive us to the hospital?" Cat asks looking at Arielle who looks at her before looking at Tori. "Let's go," she says before driving them to the hospital.

When they get there they find Jade, Beck, André, Robbie, and Trina all there looking very sick. Apparently, they all got sick from the Pooka fish they use to smooth out their feet. "I know it's bad but feel our feet," Trina says holding out her foot for the Doctor. "Wow, these are really smooth. Doctors, feel these kids' feet," he says as Arielle frowns. "No, don't touch children's feet. That's weird," Arielle says but the doctors still touch them. "This is so gross," Arielle says before rushing to the bathroom as she starts feeling sick.