𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜. 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡

season one | episode two
The bird scene

Arielle and Jade walk up to Tori who is carrying a lot of books. "Do you need help?" Arielle asks sweetly. "Yes please," Tori says looking at the two. "Interesting" Jade says pulling Arielle away.

Later Arielle sits next to Beck as they watch Cat and Jade's acting when suddenly Sikowits throws Cat with a ball in the face. "Sikowits" Jade says looking at the older man.

"What?" Sikowits asks like nothing "You threw her with a ball" Arielle speaks up. "Come on a true actor can stay in the scene no matter what's happening around her" Sikowits explains. "But it really hurts," Cat says holding her cheek when the bell rings. "Oh, lunch" Cat seals happily when everyone walks to the door. "Learn your lines. I want no one-off book" Sikowits explains.

"Hey, you wanna come to lunch with us?" Beck asks looking at Tori. "Sure let me just-" Tori says before a ball is thrown at her head but Arielle catches it. "What was that for?" Tori asks as Arielle drops the ball. "We need to chat" Sikowits explains. "And I need coffee" Arielle explains before pulling Beck out and André follows. After getting coffee the three all sit at lunch with Robbie.

"Do you know where I can get ballet slippers?" André asks looking at the group. "No I don't but I know where you can get a pretty skirt and lip gloss" Beck teases. "Beck doesn't say that. He can borrow my lip gloss anytime" Arielle adds as Beck laughs. "Why do you need ballet slippers?" Beck asks looking at André. "Cause I signed up for ballet" André admits. "Isn't that kinda girl" Robbie asks.

"Shut up. I'm gonna go. This is getting weird" Arielle says kissing Beck. She turns around to walk away but grabs her burger throwing it at Robbie before leaving.

Later Arielle sits next to Jade. "Drive-by exercise. You're all angry English men! Go" Sikowits says before walking off the stage. The group all start yelling in English accents. "Alright calm down. Now the time has come for Tori to tackle the bird scene" Sikowits says as they watch Tori do the bird scene. "How was that?" Tori asks looking at the class.

Arielle wasn't paying attention. She was busy with her nails. "Drive-by acting exercise. Your all terrified dolphins" Sikowits says as the class all start acting like terrified dolphins. "How am I supposed to do the scene right when no one is gonna tell me what I'm doing wrong. I thought you guys were my friends" Tori says when they're all in the hallway.

"Im not your friend," Jade says pulling both Arielle and Beck away from the scene. "Number one rule of the bird scene. No one is allowed to help you" Beck explains as they walk back up to the group. "I nailed it on my first try," Arielle says with a smile. "And we're very proud," Beck says hugging her. "So this is what you did with your locker?" Jade asks looking at the whiteboard.

"See how people can leave friendly messages" Tori explains. "But you're supposed to decorate it yourself" Beck adds. "It's a Hollywood Arts tradition," Cat says as Jade writes stupid on the board and Arielle writes boring. "Well they can do that" Robbie says pointing at the two girls. "I'm just being honest" Arielle sings before they three walk away.

Later Arielle walks into class alone sitting down next to Beck and Jade on her usual spot before Sikowits walks in. "Alright, we have much to do. First Tori and the bird scene" he says removing his bag and throwing it on the ground.

"Im ready and before I begin I'd like to give you these two large coconuts," Tori says handing the coconuts. "Suckup" Arielle exclaims. "Not," Tori says looking at Arielle who laughs.

The group watched as Tori sets up a backdrop and starts with the scene. Arielle rolls her eyes as she rests her head on Jade's shoulder not paying attention to anything.

After class Beck and Arielle walk up to Tori who's throwing books into her locker. "Someone seems angry," Arielle says sipping her coffee. "How can you tell?" Tori asks sarcastically before closing her locker.

"Have you figured out how you're gonna decorate it yet?" Beck asks referring to the locker. "Yes. Look I put a strip on it" Tori says pointing to the pink stripe. "This is so lame," Arielle says laughing. "How did you guys decorate your lockers?" Tori asks looking at the couple.

"Come on," Beck says leading Tori to his and Arielle's lockers. "Clear?" Tori asks looking at Beck's locker. "Transparent. I've got no secrets and neither does my locker" Beck explains.

"And this is mine," Arielle says walking across the hall to see her locker. It was black with stars painted on and it looked as if blood was oozing from the top.

"That is so dark," Tori says looking at Beck and Arielle. "So about the bird scene?" Tori asks with a smile. "Later," the two say before walking away.

Later the group was back in Sikowits' class watching the bird scene. Arielle lays with her head on Jade's lap and her stomach on Beck's with her feet on a separate chair.

After the scene, she watches Tori's breakdown. The class clap as they look at the girl. "Congrats," Arielle says looking at Tori with a smile.

Later that day they all stood in front of Tori's locker. "Make what shine?" Trina asks confused. "It's the title of the song I sang at the big showcase" Tori explains. "But it's still. So. Boring" Arielle says looking at the locker.

"I believe in my own choice," Tori says before pressing the small button on the bottom corner as the locker shines. "Let's go I need coffee," Arielle says before the group walks away.