𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑛. 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛

season one | episode ten
Beck's Big Break

Arielle sits between Beck and Jade eating her apple before Andrè and Tori walk up to the three. "Hey, sit," Beck says as the two sit down at the table. "I don't want them sitting here," Jade says looking at Arielle and Beck. "Hey, Andrè is always welcome with us," Arielle says smiling ad Andrè.

"I swear one second you're so nice to me and the next you're just like Jade," Tori says looking at Arielle. "I'm a triple Gemini," Arielle says as Tori nods. "That makes sense," she says as Arielle nods.

"Ooh, script pages," Tori says looking at the pages in Beck's hands. "It's for a movie," Arielle speaks up before taking a bite of her apple. "What's it called?" Andrè asks looking at Beck. "It's called miss fire," Beck speaks up.

"And the lead is Melinda Murray," Arielle adds. "Shut up," Andrè says looking at the girl. "You're gonna star with Melinda Murray?" Tori asks looking at Beck. "Well, I'll be playing waiter number one and I only have two lines, that's if I get the part," Beck explains.

"You'll get it. I believe in you," Arielle says kissing Beck's cheek as he smiles at her. "Thank you," Beck says before Arielle gets stung by a bee. "Fuck," she says touching her arm. "Seriously?" Andrè asks as Arielle gets up. "Alexa, play pain by Nessa Barrett," Arielle says resting her head on Jade's shoulder.

»»»»

"What did you do to my pants?" Tori asks looking at the class before saying it in different ways. "Sorry, guys," Beck says walking into class. "How was working on a movie?" Cat asks looking at the boy. "You know," Beck says with a shrug. "Beck, you're late," Sikowitz says looking at him. "I'm sorry, there was-" Beck says before Sikowitz cuts him off. "Say it like a robot," he says looking at the boy. "There was a problem with the lighting, im sorry," Beck says in a robotic voice.

"Wrong. You said you're sorry and everyone knows robots don't have emotion and therefore you cannot feel regret," Sikowitz explains.

"Beck, sit and tell us about the movie," Sikowitz says looking at Beck who sits down next to Arielle. "Well, my call time was this morning at 5 am. They did my hair and makeup. And the costume designer came to my dressing room-" Beck says before Jade cits him off.

"Wait. The costume designer was in your dressing room?" She asks looking at Beck as he nods. "Was she cute?" Jade asks as Arielle laughs. "He was adorable," Beck says with a smile. "Did you meet Melina Murray?" Andrè speaks. "No, not yet," Beck answers.

"I bet she's been stung by a bee," Andrè says shaking his head. "I wouldn't know. But you can ask her yourself," Beck says as everyone looks at him. "What?" Tori asks. "The assistant director told me they needed extras for a couple of scenes. So if any of you guys wanna do it," Beck explains as everyone starts asking him questions before the bell rings.

»»»»

Arielle sits across from Tori as they do a scene. "I'm sorry. The chicken breast isn't available today," Beck speaks up looking at Melinda. "What did you say? So this guy can learn his line," Melinda says getting up. "He said his line wring. He's supposed to say 'we're out of the chicken breast' not 'the chicken breast isn't available today'," Melinda explains.

"She's right. It's my fault. I'll get it right this time," Beck says looking at Melinda. "Wait, excuse me," Tori speaks up as Arielle sighs. "Beck actually got his line right," she adds. "Tori, no, no, no, no," Beck says shaking his head. "Sit down," Arielle whispers to Tori.

"See? Waited number one's line is 'im sorry. The chicken breast isn't available today'," Tori says holding up the script.

"Oh yeah. Kid, you had it right," the director says looking at Beck. "Whoa, whoa. What are you?" Melinda asks looking at Tori. "She's a girl," Arielle speaks up.

"I'm a background actor," Tori says before Melinda could say anything to Arielle. "Okay, an extra is correcting me on the set?" Melinda asks looking at Tori. "I'm sorry. It's just that you were yelling at my friend-" Tori says before Melinda cuts her off. "She's your friend?" She asks looking at Beck.

"She's a-" Beck says before Melinda cuts him off. "Go!" She says pointing at the exit. "Go?" Beck asks confused. "It's me or him," Melinda says looking at the director. "Kid, I'm sorry," he says as Beck nods. "No, it's cool," Beck says nodding before walking out. "What a bitch," Arielle speaks up. "What?" Melinda asks looking at Arielle. "I said you're a bitch. I'm out of here," she says before running after Beck.

»»»»

Arielle stands next to Beck as she takes a sip of her water. "Hi Beck and Arielle," Tori says walking up to the two. "Tori Vega," Arielle says pressing her back against the lockers. "That's me," Tori says with a smile. "Are you sure you're not Crystal Waters?" Beck asks with a laugh.

"You got the call?" Tori asks as Beck nods. "I'm back on the movie," Beck says as Tori hugs him. "One, two," Arielle counts before they pull away. "Congratulations baby," Arielle says before pulling Beck into a hug as she moves her hand signaling Tori to go away. "Thanks," Beck says as they pull away before he kisses her.