𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛. 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑎𝑝𝑒

season one | episode seventeen
The Wood

Arielle makes herself comfortable on André's lap as he glares at her, she was applying glitter to his eyes while he struggled to check his Instagram. She groaned and gripped his face tightly. She couldn't tell him to sit still so she took his phone and shoved it into her back pocket. "I think I'm done, I'm pretty enough," he basically tosses her off his lap as he pulls his phone from her back pocket. There's a small silence before he thanks her for calling him beautiful. "Whose up next?" Tori walks in but with a look from Arielle, André pushes Tori out of her room. "Arielle wants Cat next," he calls out as Tori scoffs. "She didn't even say anything," she says before leaving the room as Cat walked in. All Arielle's friends wanted her to make them pretty for the people that were coming to film a show at Hollywood Arts.

"Hi Ari!" Cat smiles, sitting down on a chair as Arielle got onto her lap, starting to put foundation on the girl's face. "She says hi back," André is taking selfies in the corner while Arielle smiles at Cat. André asks what colour glitter she wants and Cat asks for red to match her hair and Arielle places glitter on her eyelids and her some little bit on her cheeks to make them give a blush affect. "She says you look beautiful," André translates and Arielle gives Cat a small kiss on the temple, "She says you're a beautiful princess," Cat giggles and runs out as Beck and Jade walk in and Arielle kisses them both. "Arielle wants to know if you got her flowers?" André looks up from his seat on the couch, and Beck frowns. He knew because of Arielle's recent surgery on her throat, to help her acute case of laryngitis, she couldn't talk but what he didn't understand was how André knew what Arielle wanted to say at all times.

"We go them, we did exactly what you texted so they can last longer," Jade pulled the untouched flowers from her bag, pink roses and for a moment Arielle's cheeks flushed and they were the same shade as the flowers. "She loves them," André isn't even looking at them anymore as Arielle pushes both Beck and Jade into seats. "Where's Robbie?" Beck asks as Arielle starts with Jade's make up. "Arielle tried to do his make up but then he woke up," André cringes at the thought and Beck bursts into laughter, throwing his head back. "He's a virgin, they wake up pretty easily," André speaks up and both Beck and Jade turn to him. "That was what Arielle was about to say!" He argues but they just stare at him. "How do you know what she's about to say, I don't believe it," Jade looks between the two as André sighs and takes a notepad from his bag along with a pen. "Elle is gonna write something down and I'll tell you exactly what it is," Arielle takes the items and moves across the room so André can't see what she's writing.

She scribbles down something and hands the notepad to Beck and Jade. André looks at them and looks at Arielle. "Why would you write that?" She shrugs. "On the page, in the most disgusting cursive ever, it says and I quote," André clears his throat, going into character. "I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead. Every single one of them. And not just the men. But the women. And the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them!" André had tears in his eyes as Arielle applauded him, wiping away her own fake tears. "How the fuck?" Jade turned the page and the words stood there in the messiest cursive. "That was so niche," André shrugged and Arielle smiled at him, patting his shoulder.

"I just wanna know how," Jade said when Arielle went back to doing her makeup. "When we were kids we spent three months not talking to each other but just trying to read each other's minds so we have, like, telepathy and shit," and when you've known someone for as long as Arielle and André knew each other, it was easy to come up with what they were gonna say next.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"I'm not making dolphin sounds," André complained as he sat next to Arielle, she was being asked questions for the new reality show they were shooting The Wood. "Arielle wants to know if The Wood is refering to the morning kind," the producer shakes his head. "Okay, this is just to get a feel of her personality so tell her to be at ease," he explains and André frowns. "She can hear you, she just can't talk so that's why I'm here and she says you can't feel her cause she's underage," and then André shoves her a little as she laughs. "You're not supposed to laugh," he scolds. "Don't take that attitude with me," André wags his finger at her and she grabs ahold of her. "You're right, can we go back to the interview," the producer frowned as the two fall silent.