𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒

season one | episode one
Pilot

Arielle and Jade walk into class talking when they see a brunette girl all over Beck. "Dude why are you rubbing my boyfriend?" "My coffee," both Jade and Arielle say at the same time. "Im sorry I just-" the girl says but Jade cuts her off. "Get away from him," the raven-haired girl says. "Calm down babe," Beck says kissing her cheek. "What about me? Should I get violent to get a kiss too?" Arielle asks as Beck kisses her on the cheek. "You just have to be you," he smiles.

Suddenly the door flies open as Sikowits runs in. "Fire!" he yells as everyone expect Arielle to panics. "Kidding! I just wanted to get your blood boiled," Sikowits says with a smile. Everyone sits down as Arielle sits between Cat's legs as Cat braids the girl's hair. "First I'd like to introduce our new student Tori and thank her for her generous gift of two dollars," Sikowits says looking at Tori.

"Do you think they like each other more than me?" Arielle says when Cat finishes the braid. She rested her head on Cat's lap. Before Cat can say anything Jade calls their names. They were gonna do an improvement challenge. "Let's give them a place," Sikowits says before Robbie speaks up. "Home," he says before Sikowits writes it down.

"Wow, real creative" Rex says as Robbie shushes him before getting a slap from the puppet. "Am I the only one worried about that boy?" Arielle asks looking at Robbie.
"Now we need a situation," Sikowits says looking at the class. "Big news," Andre says from the crowd. "No one wants to see big nudes," Sikowits says worriedly. "He said news Sikowits" Arielle speaks up.

"You can go wait outside," Jade says looking at Tori who walks out. "Action" Sikowits yells standing in the crowd. "Hey babe how was work?" Jade asks looking at Arielle. "I got fired," Arielle says sadly. "Again" Cat speaks up. "Don't worry I got great news to cheer everyone up. I went to the animal shelter and got us a dog" Jade says leading Tori inside.

"Yep im the new family dog. Woof" Tori says awkwardly. "I didn't know dogs could talk," Arielle says looking at Sikowits. "Im sorry I was sucking the milk out of this coconut but Arielle is right. If you're playing a dog you have to be the dog" Sikowits explains as Tori gets on all fours and Jade says "action".

"I went to the animal shelter and got us a dog," Jade says repeating her previous line. "Wow," Cat says petting Tori's head. "Looks like this dog has bugs in its fur," Jade says as Cat and Eli move away from the dog.

"Don't worry I heard coffee works with bug fur?" Jade says taking a boy's coffee before removing the lid and pouring it on Tori's head who gets up. "What's the prob dog?" Jade asks as Tori runs out of the class. "Okay," Arielle says awkwardly.

The next day Arielle sits next to Jade. The girl was wearing a black mini dress with heels. The group turns around to see Tori walking into the class.

"Tori you're back," Sikowits says turning around. "Okay today we are gonna do some alphabetical improv. 'what is alphabetical improv?' you might ask soo answer. It's when we think of a letter and the first actor must start with an a. Which might start like" Sikowits says pointing at Beck.

"Apples are falling out of my butt," he says as Arielle laughs. "Lovely now the next actor must start his letter with the next letter in the alphabet," Sikowits says looking at André. "Bring those apples so we all may enjoy the fresh fruit from Beck's butt" André adds. "Now who wants to lead the first group?" Sikowits asks before Tori raises her hand. "I do," she says.

"Alright, Tori. Choose your actors" Sikowits says getting off the stage. "Okay, André, Cat, Arielle, and Jade," Tori says as Jade and Arielle follow everyone onto the stage when Jade kisses Arielle. "Kiss Ari on your time Jade," Sikowits says as they pull away. "I will," Jade says.

"Okay if you start your line with the wrong letter your out. Robbie gives us a letter" Sikowits says looking at the curly-haired boy. "P," Rex says before Robbie could say anything.

"Tori! Action" Sikowits says before they start. "Please go take a shower," she says looking at Jade. "quit telling me what to do" Jade hisses. "Robbie and Rex are toxic" Arielle adds with a laugh. "Totally," Cat says.

"Your out. Your line was supposed to start with as" Sikowits says looking at Cat. "André letter S to you," Sikowits says pointing at Andre. "uh Something but my toe," André says pointing at his toe.

"Turtle. That turtle just but his toe!" Tori says pointing at André's toe. "Unbelievable that you're still here" Jade speaks up. "Very nasty of you to say" Arielle adds. "What I'd the turtle bite broke my toe bone?" André asks out of nowhere. "Xrays are the only way to find out" Tori adds. "You should shut up" Jade continues. "Zap! I just fixed his toe bone" Arielle says pointing at André's toe. "Thanks," André says with a smile.

"Out! Your line had o start with an A" Sikowits says as André gets off the stage. "Aliens are the only ones who can heal toes by finger zapping," Tori says facing Arielle.

"By the way," Jade says rolling her eyes. "Correct. I am an alien," Arielle admits. "Don't hurt me alien," Tori says desperately. "Even though she's extremely annoying" Jade adds. "Fainting cause I can't breathe your Earth's air," Arielle says before falling.

After Jade and Tori bicker for a while and Jade gets disqualified Tori helps Arielle up. "Get up alien" Tori says as Arielle sighs rubbing her head. "head feels dizzy," Arielle says looking at Tori. "I know what will make you feel better," Tori says with a smirk.

"Joining the justice league?" Arielle asks confused. "Kiss me," Tori says. "Let's do it," Arielle says shrugging before kissing Tori. "Man I love this school," Tori says as they pull away.