𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛. 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑗𝑜𝑏

season one | episode eighteen
A Film By Dale Squires

Arielle was aggressively reading as Beck fed her grapes and Tori asked them stupid questions. "Would you rather give up the internet or one of your feet?" Arielle cringes. "The foot, I'd give up both of them for free, you can give me pegs." Arielle went back to her book and smiled when she held it to Beck's face. He read the line and blushes profusely. It was a line from the book Ignite Me and Arielle leaned over to show it to Jade too while everyone else talks about sacrificing their feet. "Lyhfml supremacy." Jade smiled before Arielle sat back down.

"I love the internet but my foot is apart of my body." Tori says when Arielle turns to her. "Are you still talking about this? Juliette has finished and you're still talking about this." Arielle shuts her book when the bell rings. "Alright future supertars, take a seat because at this point in time I'm in charge of you." Tori smiled at the new teacher and Arielle cringed at him.

"Who's ready for some excitement?" He calls and Arielle leans over Beck. "He feels like a molester."

"Everyone looks like a molester to you." Beck said as Arielle shrugged. "I have a third sense when it comes to stuff like this."

"I like excitement!" Cat cheers. "Who doesn't love excitement?" Tori asked. "Damian." She points at the guy next to Tori. "She's right." He turns to Tori and says her name in a way that makes her push her chair away from his. Before the teacher can say something, Robbie and Rex run through the door, late out of breat and sweaty. Robbie apologies for all of those things. "Somebody give me some coffee." Rex calls as he looks at Arielle's cup next to her chair. "No." She puts her book away and picks it up and continues drinking it.

"Robbie, sit down."  The teacher said. "It's just, my uncle Marty gave me this old car which I'm really excited about but it keeps breaking down." Robbie sighs, sitting down. "Arielle can give you a ride, she has a car." Tori said and Arielle furrowed her brows. "I don't have my own car. My mom just lost her license so I have to drive her around and she doesn't like Robbie and his freaky puppet near it." Arielle explains and kicks Tori's chair. "Her mom thinks I'm a perv and Kyle thinks I need help, he recommended a therapist." Robbie was still out of breath when Arielle handed him her water bottle. "Keep it forever."

"Okay, lets all shut up and let teacher talk." The teacher said and everyone went quiet. "Now everyone knows the short film Butterface." They all seem excited but Arielle just wants to read her book again. "I've watched that movie online like a billion times." Tori spoke up. "No one asked." Jade followed. "Main character syndrome I fear." Arielle gives Tori a side eye.

"Well, I'm glad you're all aware of it because I'd like you to meet the director of Butterface Dale Squires." The most basic white boy with black hair walks out and they clap while Arielle hands her coffee to Robbie and takes out her book before moving him and both of the drinks away from her with her boot to his chair. "What happened to your shoe?" Dale asks and Arielle notices Robbie and Rex only have on one shoe. "It was taken by street toughs." He lifts up his foot and Arielle shoves it down. "No feet around me." She scolded.

"Is it true you'll be directing Johnny Depp's movie?" Tori got up and Dale said yes. "Ew." Arielle fought the urge to spit on the floor when Robbie takes a sip of the coffee and jumps up, mouth still full. "What's wrong?" Tori asked as he pointed to the coffee. "Arielle drinks coffee that's the same temperature as the sun and it's as bitter as Jade so that's probably what's wrong." André explains and Robbie jumps around. "Just spit it out." Tori suggests and Arielle rolls her eyes.