𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛. 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑦

season one | episode eleven
The Great Ping Pong Scan

Arielle stands across from Jade as the two talk. "Jade, Arielle. I'm not going away," Tori says but the girls ignore her. "If you don't stop talking I'm gonna step on your throat," Arielle threatens facing Tori.

"Go ahead," Tori says sarcastically. "Kinky," Arielle says as Jade faces her. "Excuse me?" She asks as Arielle clears her throat. "Nothing. I said nothing," Arielle says as Jade nods. "That's what I thought," Jade responds.

"You can't just say no," Tori says looking at Jade. "No, no, no, no," Jade responds before the bell rings. "I have class so I'm leaving you nerds to solve your problems by yourself," Arielle says before giving Jade a kiss and walking away.

»»»»

Arielle sits on the couch as she drinks tea while watching Tori destroy Beck in ping pong before destroying André and Cat. "Your turn," Tori says pointing her paddle at Arielle. "I'm coming," she groans before putting her cup down. "That's what she said," she adds laughing. "Wow, funny. You wanna serve?" Tori questions. "Whatever," Arielle says picking up the ball before they start playing as Tori beats the girl. "Cool," Arielle says before picking up her cup of tea.

"That is so sweet," Beck says pointing at her tea. "I know. I love sweet things," Arielle says smiling as she places her legs on his lap. "You're not joining the club," Jade says looking at Tori. Is this because Arielle and I kissed?" Tori questions. "When did we kiss? I have a shitty memory also my brother is coming here in a month," Arielle explains.

"The first day we met and you have a brother?" Tori questions. "Yeah, he was in another school but he's coming to our school," Arielle responds. "How didn't you know she has a brother? She never talks about him. Oh now I get it but anyway. I decide who makes the team and who doesn't and you don't," Jade explains before Tori walks to the door. "Bye Toronto," Arielle says before taking a sip of her tea.

»»»»

Arielle lays on the couch as she reads a book. "Do you want something to drink?" Beck asks leaning in front of the girl. "I might spill on my book and have the urge to kill myself but thanks for the offer," Arielle says with a smile. "Anytime," Beck says giving her a kiss before walking away.

Suddenly she hears a loud crash followed by a scream as she puts her book down. "Did the vending machine just scream?" She asks getting up as the back of the vending machine opens revealing Tori. "I can't believe you would do this and in front of the crows," Arielle says pointing at her Six Of Crows' book. "Believe it," Tori says getting out of the machine. "Why were you hiding in there?" Robbie questions as Arielle picks up her burrito.

"Because I had a feeling that your team was fake," Tori explains as Arielle hands the half of her burrito. "Thank you," Tori says taking a bite of the burrito. "All you do is play party games, read and eat delicious burritos," Tori explains. "My mom made it. She's a chef," Arielle speaks up. "I feel like I know nothing about you," Tori says as Arielle shrugs. "I love that," Arielle says with a smile.

"I think we should tell her," André speaks up. "No!" Jade responds. "The club is bullshit. We're faking it so we can all hang out and the school gives us money because they think we need to buy stuff but we just buy whatever we want," Arielle explains. "So are you gonna bust us now and ruin everything?" Jade questions as Arielle sits next to Beck on the couch. "If you let me on the team I won't," Tori says as Arielle laughs. "I love blackmail," she says as she eats her burrito.

»»»»

Arielle sits between Jade and Beck as she eats dinner with the Ping Pong team. "Why are you still wearing your uniform?" Arielle questions looking at Tori. "You're wearing the same outfit you were wearing earlier," Tori says as Arielle nods. "Cause I look hot in it," she responds.

Later they all get desert. "Can I have a piece of your chocolate cake?" Arielle asks looking at André. "Why didn't you get chocolate cake?" Tori asks referring to Arielle's pie. "I can't eat too much chocolate. It makes me yack," Arielle explains. "Here's a piece of cake," a voice says as Arielle turns to see her mom. "Thank you, mom," Arielle says as the woman places a small piece of cake on her plate.

"Your mom works here?" Tori questions. "I own the place," Courtney says with a smile before walking away. "Are we even friends? Do you even know me?" Arielle questions shaking her head.