𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑟, 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐

season three | episode eight
Driving Tori Crazy

Arielle bangs her head back and forth as she drinks her ice coffee, blasting her music when she pulls into the school's parking lot. "Andre!" She screams when she nearly tackles him to the ground. "And Beck," she turns to the other boy who gives her a tight smile. "Hey, guys!" Cat walks up to them, giggling as she holds a box of batteries in her hands. "What's with the batteries?" Arielle asks as she turns to see Robbie who has a can of soda in his hands. She holds her hand out and he stomps his feet on the ground before handing it over.

"They were eighty percent off, which means they were twenty percent on. Here, C batteries for André, C batteries for Beck and C batteries for Ari and no batteries for Robbie," she hands everyone but Robbie batteries and Arielle smiles, putting the batteries in her bag. "Thank you, I'll put these in my vibrator," she nods, and takes a sip of Robbie's soda before handing it back to him. "Thanks, cause I was really wondering what you were gonna do with those," André sasses and Arielle mimics him before tackling him to the ground. "I never realised how touchy you were," Beck says when he watches the two struggle to get off the ground while trying to shove each other back down before André tackles Beck down, not wanting him to feel excluded.

"Ew, Tori!" Arielle tackles a sweaty Tori to the ground and the other girl doesn't even act surprised. "Dude, did you swim here?" Beck asks and he pulls Tori back up. "No, Trina put the heat all the way up," Tori explains and Beck's gaze falls to Arielle. When he holds his hand out to her, she doesn't take it, she pulls on Tori's arm to help her back to her feet. 

"Don't you live like five minutes from school?" André asks and Tori nods but Arielle is gone, not seeming very interested in the girl's problems.

The next week, she finds Tori sitting in the passenger seat of her car while he brother, mom and Kyle sit in the back. "You're elbowing me, you asshole!" Alex groans from the back as he shoves Kyle. "Dude, I didn't fucking mean to!" Kyle shouts back, trying to be heard over Taylor Swift who was being blasted by Arielle.

"Maybe you should turn the music a little softer," Tori tries to reach over but Arielle slaps her hand away. "My car, my music," she states flat out before Courtney leans forward grabbing a pack of oatmeal from the dashboard before pouring it into her flask with hot water in it. "Mom, can I have some oatmeal?" Arielle lets go off the wheel and Tori screams, reaching over to grab it as everyone gawks at her, completely confused by her actions.

"It's a Tesla, it drives itself," Arielle leans back into her seat, eating oatmeal from a flask. "How was I supposed to now?!" Tori exclaims before Alex leans forward, ignoring her completely. "Dude, I forgot my math book. We have to go back! My teacher is gonna rip my spine out if I don't have it!" He exclaims and Arielle groans before handing the oats to Tori who nearly drops it because it's so hot as Arielle does a l swirly in the middle of the road. "That was an illegal U-turn," Tori says and Arielle scoffs. "You don't even have your license. What would you know about an illegal U-turn?" She asks before she sees red and blue lights in her rare view mirror. "I just want to go to school," Tori cries and Arielle grabs the oats from her before pulling over.

The next day Arielle climbs onto Tori's party bus as she sits next to Robbie and Rex. "Why are you here? You hate driving with other people," Jade speaks up as Arielle shrugs. "I got my license revoked so I'm here against my will. Did any of you bring oatmeal?" She leans back in her seat as the bus starts driving. "Why would we bring oatmeal?" Robbie asks and she kicks. "I'm gonna kill someone," she smiles and puts her headphones on, ignoring everyone as she blasts Taylor Swift.