16

~and he waddled away, waddle, waddle. 'til the very next dayyy 🐤

"Jungkookie!" Was the first thing the ebony-haired male heard as he stepped foot into their 'humble' home. The second were a set a familiar giggles as a tiny body collided into him, making him momentarily loose his breath.

He set his briefcase down and raised an eyebrow at the giggly boy & then at the slightly limping Taehyung who came into the hall whining like a kitten.

"What were the both of you up to, hm?" He questions, watching Taehyung blush darkly & squeak at the implied sexual innuendo.

"Nothing like that you idiot, Taehyung might burst if we keep teasing him." Jimin says his voice slightly muffled from where he had pushed his head into the younger's chest.

"I took him to the ice-skating rink (it was his first time skating so that's why he was limping as his feet were sore) we used to go to years ago just for fun." The older mumbled and turned around in the younger's hold to face Taehyung who was still standing there just watching his two soulmates interact. "I thought it'd be a good way to y'know restart maybe?" he mumbled shyly.

Taehyung quirked a brow at the other's shy behavior but simply smiled and nodded his head after comprehending his words. He liked that— the idea of being domestic with his soulmates.

"We also made dinner for you so we all can eat together today.. I um wanted to say something after we finish though." Jungkook & Jimin both look questioningly at the fiddling boy before replying with a chorus of 'okays'.

The youngest walked up to Taehyung and placed a small kiss on the male's forehead before retreating to his— or well their— room with an adorable bunny smile leaving the other stunned with red cheeks.

"c'mon red. I'll help you get into fluffy socks that'll help your feet heal better."  Taehyung scrunched his nose at the name but obliged and follow the shorter into another room.

...

I was nervous.

Well, that's an understatement but I really wanted to move this a step forward.

I mean yeah, I liked the innocent touches & small hugs but they were always hesitating with every step. Like I would run away or like I was made of glass. Both of them were always cautious about being next to me and I could see it every time— whether it be with the small looks exchanged between them or the nervous hands moments.

They did try to conceal it, But I know they still feel bad about what had happened. it's not like I'm mad now that I figured it out. I enjoyed their company regardless of the situation, I just wish they'd listen to me when I say that I'm okay & that I want to start a new chapter. 

I adored the fact that they'd follow me around everywhere— not to the point where it was suffocating, I only found it adorable, to be honest. It was cute how they did the smallest things for me, ones that (on a normal day) I wouldn't even bother doing. 

I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding and diverted my gaze down to my toes, I wiggled them a bit, feeling comfy in the fluffy red socks Jimin gave me. He said and I quote, 'there. Now these socks will match your face when you get flustered' to which I responded with a shove of his shoulder. 

"you okay?" 

I nod my head in response, and gave Jimin a tight-lipped smile that I'm pretty sure he saw through, I was only glad that he didn't push me to tell him anything.

-

Dinner was going quite well, actually. 

Jungkook and Jimin were speaking about some open-conference they had to go to & I was sitting across them half-listening because even when they did try to strike a talk with me I was way too anxious to properly respond— either shooting the question down with a smile or replying with short answers.