02

12am. Midnight.

What am I doing here? I have absolutely no idea. After I saw the timer on my wrist change numbers I got a cup of coffee, just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I don't know why I decided it would be a good idea to venture around the creepy streets at midnight. My feet came to an abrupt halt near the only source of light at this abandoned area.

Shivers ran down my spine as a cold wind blew. Was it a bad idea to walk alone in an abandoned street at midnight? Yes, yes it was.

I glanced at my wrist, where the beautiful writing was displayed. I've had this writing ever since I was born. It's there for everyone I believe, unless you don't have a soulmate. Which could be very rare and sad.

five minutes.

It said. I'm going to meet my soulmate in five minutes. Was it a he or she? To be honest, I wouldn't mind either. I'm going to be fated with them anyway, and I'll be happy with whoever he or she is. Would they be handsome or beautiful? Tall or short? Blond or brunette? I can't wait to shower them with all my love. I was brought out of my dreaming by a short clicking sound (?).

My feet started walking again, with no real destination. I let it take me, possibly to my soulmate.

Four minutes left.

A sigh left my lips as I continued walking, would they reject me? What if they don't want me? I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts.

Three minutes.

My feet took me to a familiar part of town, which I vaguely remember. It was the richer part of our town in Seoul. The place where all the rich kids hung out, aka the place I've only dreamed of going to.

Two minutes.

This is it, two more minutes until I meet the love of my life. My destiny. My fate. I flinched harshly when I heard an ear piercing scream from behind me. I fell on the sidewalk as a man, dressed in complete black clothes pushed past me. Just as I got up grumbling and cursing the man's whole family, two other figures rushed past me, pushing me onto the ground.

What is it with people pushing me onto the sidewalk in the middle of the damn night?

One minute left.

I gasped as I, once again, fell on my tush. I got up grumbling and dusted my worn out jeans. I followed the men who ran, wanting to give them a piece of my mind for pushing me onto the sidewalk, two times!

I walked up slowly into the alley they all ran into, watching as a stubby guy handed a briefcase, to the two slim figures, well one taller than the other.

I gasped softly, when I remembered. I was supposed to meet my soulmate! In this....alley?

Thirty seconds.

The stubby guy walked back into a building as the two tall men conversed with each other, in hushed whispers. The aura around them was way too intimidating for me, hence I decided to go back and never return.

Twenty seconds.

Maybe the system was wrong this time? There is literally no one here, other than those two men. I stepped back slowly, not wanting to draw attention to myself. I may have not noticed a small stone, and slipped on it. Falling on my bum, again.

Fifteen seconds.

"Whose there?" Came a deep voice. What the fuck? Out of all the times I had to be clumsy, it just had to be the one where I was near two very intimidating men.

I slapped a hand over my mouth and scooted next to the nearest large object, which happened to be a dumpster. Just my luck.

Ten seconds.

Holy shit. I'm gonna die in the hands of two hot men, scary but hot. I haven't even met my soulmate yet. Dang it. This is it then, goodbye world. Tell my grandma I loved her, and Tannie that I'll miss him. I closed my eyes tightly, as I heard footsteps near.

5

4

3

2

1

"Who are you?" Came the same deep voice, but softer this time. I looked up slowly through my hair, not trusting the voice just yet.

My breath hitched as I saw two very handsome faces, looking back at me.

My hazel eyes met dark ones, which looked at me in utter shock, which I probably returned.

What the fuck is happening?

I stared with my mouth agape, at the two men.

The taller one had jet black hair which fell perfectly over his porcelain skin. Two silver hoops dangled from his right ear, and the tattoos on his arms making him extremely attractive. His nose was button like— which highly contrasted with his sharp jaw, that looked like it could slice through anything. He had thin cherry lips that shone. I wonder how they'd taste- my eyes then wandered to his arms, he had huge biceps which looked like it could snap me in half. I felt oddly attracted to them— wanting to touch them.

I heard a short chuckle from beside me and saw the other guy, who was slightly shorter than the other, leaning against the buff guy who kissed the shorter's forehead. I, oddly enough, felt left out knowing now that they were obviously together, and were soulmates.

The shorter of the two looked at me with a sparkle in his eye and a knowing smirk playing on his plump cherry lips. Seriously what type of lip balm do these boys use? His eyes turned into small crescents as he smiled softly at me, making me feel all warm and mushy inside. My eyes traveled down to his thighs and God. I almost drooled at the sight of them. He crossed his arms above his chest firmly and I gazed at his biceps and woah—

A chuckle from the taller male snapped me out of my trance and I gazed warily at his hand which he had kindly offered to me. I grabbed his firm hand and stood up, gasping softly when I felt sparks shoot up my arm, the second we touched.

Wait. WAIT—

"holy shit, I have t-two soulmates !?"

______________________

A/n: soo how was it? 😬

I wanted to try one of the characters perspective instead of doing the third person pov style.

Sksksk I hope you enjoyed, have a good day/night