19

Upon waking up my dreams turned into blotches of black and my mind went blank. I shifted to the side slightly; surprised to find out that I was sleeping on the couch. It took me a solid second to figure out what happened and once I did, well that was when all hell broke loose.

I mean what else was I supposed to do when one minute I'm standing there and the next I find my soulmate towering over me with red eyes and sharp fangs that were way too close to my neck?

I knew there was something weird going on between them but I most certainly didn't expect it to be that.

There were a good deal of questions running through my mind. Precisely, they were variations of;

Was Jimin like Jungkook too? Would getting bitten hurt? Would they both feed on me when they get hungry? Did I die? Are they dead?

And the most reasonable answer to all of that; Probably.

I fell off the couch in a haste and groaned at the stinging pain that shot up my bruised arm. I prayed to any and all of the God's above to not let anyone hear what had happened but it seemed like luck was just not on my side.

I mean, when is it ever on my side?

I heard footsteps rushing out from the kitchen and a small cooing sound once they'd halted. I frowned at my arm and rolled over, noticing it was freshly wrapped.

"Are you okay, Tae?" Jimin walked forth, placing his hand on the small of my back, helping me sit upright.

No I'm not fucking okay. I'm downright confused.

I glared at him and he crooned back, making me huff before standing up all on my own. I almost bump into Jungkook as I try to steady myself & flinch away when he tries to hold me.

He makes an indescribable sound that's akin to a sad whine and moves away from me, which I'm thankful for at the moment. If my speculation is correct, based on what I remember before intrepidly (not) passing out I came to hauntingly, kinda attractive, conclusion:

My boyfr- soulmates are those sparkly things from Twilight, only less sparkle and more intimidating. Either that or they're blood-thirsty demons.

Same thing, really.

I snap out of my thoughts, realizing that I had been staring at the fluffy carpet for too long, I spot Jimin looking at me with a slightly amused grin— almost as if he could read my thoughts.

Maybe he could, who knows.

"O-oh um are you a vampire?" I ask, cautiously not knowing what response I'd get.

I see Jungkook, from my peripheral vision, letting out an drained sigh as he nods and I turn to him as he speaks: "I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, sweetheart. It's just- I didn't really know how to approach it without scaring you of and I guess I've already done that, I'm sorry I-" My heart fluttered at his rambling and had to force myself not blush at the pet name.

Not the time to get flustered.

"It's okay" It is? Either way I cut him off, surprising myself and them with my stable voice, Jungkook looks like he doesn't believe what I've just said and honestly I don't believe myself either.