23

The building stood tall and intimidating in front of me and I hesitated to enter. Huge fields of grass surrounded either sides of me as I stood on the pathway in front of the enterance, staring up at the foundation. The air was crisp and clean and many students and teachers alike rushed passed me all in their own worlds.

Jimin had insisted on dropping me off for my 'first day' with a packed lunch and everything. It was adorable to see the vampire rush around the place trying to make a decent breakfast at the crack of dawn; I'd smothered him with kisses on the cheeks and hugged him long enough to satisfy him, to let Jimin know that I appreciated his work.

It's been a while since I attented my classes in person, ever since the whole meeting-my-soulmates fiasco happened I've been following up on lectures and assignments online and the proffessors had no problem with that, as long as I submmited my work on time.

To say the first two classes were overwhelming would be an understatement.

I could barely focus on class even though it was a fairly easy topic. It had to do with the multitude of whispers that felt that they were about me and the anxiety that was slowly brewing itself in my stomach.

I make my way out of the classes and into the corridors— out to the courtyard to take a breath of fresh air. I don't really know anyone here yet and don't have class for another hour or so. Hence just as I was about to dial Jungkook's number to whine to him, I see a familiar face walking up to me with a bright smile, despite the heavy books he was carrying.

"You look like death and that's an understatement, bambi" Hoseok bellows pulling me into a headlock and I roll my eyes sarcastically, swatting at his arms playfully to let me go.

When he finally lets me go I stick out my tongue at him,"I could say the same y'know, hyung." I mutter with faux annoyance, melting into the hug he gives me as a greeting.

"Touché." He laughs as we part and ruffles my hair. "How have you been Tae? I haven't really seen you around much since exams started up."

"Yeah, I got busy too. It's okay hyung. And why haven't you ever told me you went here??" I ask, kind of offended at that. If I'd know earlier I wouldn't have spent the day sulking.

Hoseok laughs at my pout and ruffles my hair, "Its right across your campus and I didn't know you went here either!" He huffed. "I saw you standing here looking lost and thought 'oh hey I know that fluffy hair and pretty face anywhere' and bam here I am"

I couldn't help but laugh at his explanation, my cheeks coloring pink when I saw students staring at us with the way hyung tended to move himself around a lot while talking. "How bout we go have some coffee? I'm pretty sure we have a lot to catch up on. Texting isn't the same as in person."

I smile cheekily at him, "Only if hyung buys the coffee."

"Aigoo, look at the brat being all cute now." Hoseok groans, leading the way as I laugh behind him.

"It's not me being cute, I just want all the details on your pretty mint haired soulmate that I saw you smooching on at the club-" I pause suddenly, let out a long screech and take off running when I notice Hoseok's evil glint and wiggling fingers— knowing he was going to tickle me.

Yet no matter what he claims, there's no way I'd mistaken the adorable flush that'd climbed on his cheeks at the mention of his soulmate.