11

"you fucking imbeciles, stupid dumb idiotic brainless good-for-nothing dense motherfu-" That was what spewed out of Seokjin's mouth the moment he saw those two soulmates back in their office after a few days break.

"okay, hun. I think that would be enough" The elder's soulmate— Namjoon, laughed airily as he uncovered Seokjin's mouth after making sure that the older had calmed down slightly.

"okay we sorta deserve that." Jimin mumbled, moments later, looking down at the floor in shame as Jungkook wrapped his arm around the his waist.

"sorta? SORTA? because of you that poor baby is out there, suffering. You two, especially, know how fucking much it hurts to be away from your soulmate for a few hours. Its been five whole days! the poor soul is probably feeling the worst heartbreak ever. You dumbasses just had to leave him alone-"

"but hyung, you know why we had to do it. If there were any other way-" Jungkook started softly, only to be cut off by the infuriated older.

"first of all, stop cut me off every few seconds and let me finish my g-damn sentence! and yes, you idiots there is another way, its called communication. You two should probably research what the word means, hm?" Jin spoke fluent sarcasm, his arms flailing wildly as Namjoon tried to stifle his laughter.

"you two need to talk to him. Because of you fucking idiots the poor baby is suffering. If you don't talk to him then, I'm locking the three of you in a room and hope and everything works out and ends in ya'll having sex." Namjoon's eyes widened as he burst out laughing, once Jin had finished talking, looking very pleased with himself.

Jimin and Jungkook however had their heads casted down, cheeks blushing with a fiery red, as various thoughts ran through their inner minds.

"Okay that'll be all, I'm giving you two five days to make it better or we'll go with plan B." Jin spoke, authority dripping from his usually sweet voice.

Namjoon laughed yet again as he watched his soulmate saunter out of the room, probably to finish up the last bit of paperwork he had. "As much as I would love to laugh it off and say he's kidding, he most definitely isn't." Namjoon spoke, laughing lightly when both of them looked up swiftly with scarlet eyes and cheeks.

"You two need to control your primal instincts and talk to the Taehyung kid" The older said, tapping his thin finger on Jungkook's cheek making him blink quickly as his eyes changed to their normal brown color.

"Because, you two not being there will harm him in more ways than one and you know I'm right so there's no point in arguing." Namjoon stated, shutting Jimin down as he was about to speak up.

"we messed up." Jimin mumbled looking down, once Namjoon had left their office claiming that he had a few paperwork to finish up.

"Big time. But we'll make it up to him, alright?" Jungkook murmured, swiftly moving behind the older and caging him in a warm hug after kissing his temple.

"Yeah, hopefully he'll understand and not reject us." Jimin spoke, leaning back onto the younger's embrace.

...

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here, the oh-so-infamous Kim Taehyung." The man spoke as he held his stare with mine, circling around me. His deep red irises staring into my fiery hazel ones, as he enclosed the space between us within the blink of an eye, now standing face to face.

A ring of fire was encaging us in, the both of us standing right in the middle of it. The fire itself was pulsating, the glowing embers seemed to move in rhythm with the flames, matching every dip and sweep. It was mesmerizing to watch, but bought terror to the onlookers.