20

~ let's call this a double update heh :0💜

Taehyung exhaled heavily, padding his way down the hallway of their mansion like place, there were still parts of the house he hadn't explored. Mostly because he'd been too shy to ask them and he was busy with things that were happening before.

Jimin had caught him hesitating to enter one of the many rooms that they had (the one with the indoor art studio that belonged to Jungkook who liked to draw as his hobby) and told a shy Taehyung that he was free to explore the house as he wants, just not to try and pry and open the locked doors.

He had figured that it was fair and nodded, grinning shyly when Jimin ruffled his hair and placed his lips on his forehead for a brief second. He'd found out pretty soon into moving in here that Jimin was the type to openly show his affection, whether it be holding hands or kissing his cheeks. It was adorable, really, and got Taehyung flustered 24/8. Not that he minded, in fact if he were feeling extra confident he might even return it (making Jimin blush was one of his favorite things to do; the way the older vampire could cover his face with his hands while whining was downright adorable).

While Jungkook was a bit different than the other; he wasn't the type to show affection openly unless you initiate it. And after Jimin had teased the younger vampire, Taehyung found it adorable how he would always spot a red hue blooming over his cheeks when either of them went just as far as hugging him or just placing small kisses on his cheek from time to time.

("Jungkookie likes acting all big and strong but honestly? He's just a little babie who loves warm milk & kisses"

"Yah! Jimin hyung!")

Right now, though, he needed a distraction from all the questions about everything and exploring the mansion seemed like a good idea.

Taehyung wanted to get away— away from his thoughts, the world & how within a matter of few minutes all his reasoning about his entire existence was flipped.

But somehow, deep within himself— Taehyung knew he was different, he knew (as he grew older) that most people couldn't hear the wind whispering in the shadows or how (if he focused hard enough) he could make dried up daises bloom back to life.

It was weird, yes but he had never doubted it because well, he simply didn't have a reason to think that supernatural's existed.

Moreover the sign that he himself could possibly be one of them.

It was far-fetched; considering that he would've felt something, or even looked different. Which is why Taehyung had put those silly coincidences as a part of his imagination—after all, imagination is something that most people use to escape from reality.

So he wasn't.

Taehyung wasn't anything extraordinary— he was just a simple human.

If he was, then why did it feel so wrong to say it aloud?

This was exactly why he needed to loose himself for even a minute.

Running away isn't exactly ideal— especially when it's from your own mind—but sometimes it's just what you need to help you let go. Although, you have to be able to separate your feelings from reality, because if you start losing touch with reality, your emotions become reality.