08

The night disappeared as soon as it had arrived, a new day dawned with new possibilities and new expectations. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky, golden figures of sunlight lit up the scene. In the wash of the new light, your face takes on the appearance of an old photograph, one of nostalgia, so beautiful yet so mysterious.

Sunlight bleeds through the opened window of a certain apartment as the ebony haired male bustled around, murmuring random words to himself as he collected a few things while brushing his teeth all at the same time. It was about nine-thirty in the morning and the male was rushing around his apartment wanting to make sure he wouldn't be late for his interview.

...

"Ohmygod where'd I put my phon- oh wait it's in my hand. Okay okay I got this." I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down before rushing into the washroom to get my clothes for the interview.

After changing into a pair of tight black jeans and a crisp white button up, I stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes wandering from my shirt to my thighs.

"Damn you still kinda thick, babe." I giggled to myself, after checking my ass.

I walked back into the dining room and got my necessities before dashing out the apartment. But only after I had sent a message to both of my soulmates, considering they haven't communicated with me since yesterday afternoon.

'< hey guys! I just um wanna know if you two want to meet up again? Maybe for dinner? It's totally okay if you say no. Anyways I'm off to my new job interview, I hope you have a great day. Xoxo, tae>'

I read through the message about five times before hitting sent and taking a cab to my new (hopefully) job.

-

"Are you willing to work overtime and to run different errands around the city, with no questions asked?" My soon-to-be boss asked raising a questioning eyebrow at me. I was sat in one of the booths of the fashionable café. The man sitting in front of me did not have a good impression on me, the moment I entered the café he had been acting very weird.

The male had broad shoulders along with a slim waist and a very sharp jawline that looked like it could cut through apples. His whole aura screamed dominance and the way he carried himself demanded respect. The man wore dark fashionable clothes that had contrasted with his pretty pale skin.

He had walked up to me and shook my hand in a overly polite manner, before sticking his nose up in the air and sniffing for a good five minutes while I stood there awkwardly. He introduced himself as the owner of this posh café and led me to one of the farther booths, he started asking me different questions while jotting down notes, after scanning my resume and I had only guessed that the interview had started.

"uh no questions asked?" I queried, confused about what errands I had to do in a café.

"yes, you shall be assigned a few errands once in a week and you're expected to reach the place on time, unnoticed, deliver the errand with no questions asked about anything from your side." He spoke, eyes unwavering as they pierced into mine.

"uh yeah sure, I think I can do th-" I started only to be cut off as the male stood up, gesturing me to do the same and once I did, he held out his hand in front of me to shake.