Classes

Harry saw Percy walk into the room with two other guys and one girl beside him. He recognized the girl as Navja Jennings, they had talked about twice in the entirety of them studying at Hogwarts. Harry wondered how he had made friends so fast. After all, they had only had the chance to talk for about an hour before the feast ended.

Hermione noticed him staring, and tapped on his shoulder, "What are you looking at?"
"Nothing," he replied quickly, turning back to his breakfast.

She cast him a concerned look before looking back to Ginny, who had said that she found Nico attractive. She had pointed out that he was a year younger than them and that she had a crush on Harry.
Ginny sighed and said 'It's not impossible to have a crush on two guys'

Hermione had no idea why she hadn't told her that he was gay, but she was in too deep now. There was no way she'd believe that she actually talked to him. He was much too unapproachable for that. 

"I don't see how you're in love with him," she stated quietly so that he couldn't hear, "He's kind of stupid sometimes,"

Ginny's eyes narrowed, "You seem pretty fond of Ron,"
Hermione leaned back, "What makes you think that?"

"You haven't said one bad thing about him for the entire summer. You looked rather... smiley, when he was around. I couldn't help but think..." she trailed off with a triumphant smirk on her face.
"He's my friend Ginny," the brunette said sternly, "And that reminds me, don't you have yours to talk to?"

~

When Percy got his schedule he stared at it for about three seconds before realizing there was absolutely no way he was going to understand the cursive that looked like a black mush of spaghetti. It wasn't like he was still trying to get better at reading, but it was kind of hard to stay motivated when he knew that he was probably destined to forever be that one kid in the grade that had the reading level of someone half his age.

Navja looked up from hers and noticed his Percy's frustrated expression. She got up and sat down beside him and tapped on his shoulder. He let his eyes leave the paper and they landed on her brown ones. 

She kept her voice quiet when she asked, "Is English not your first language,"

Percy felt a slight blush spread on his cheeks. He cursed at how easy it was it to happen to him. Like, Thalia's never blushed for as long as they've known each other even when she's embarrassed. 

"No, I have dyslexia,"

Navja didn't seem to know what that meant but she just went with it, "Do you want me to read it?"

Percy sighed and handed her the paper and watched her read it, "So you have Transfiguration with the Ravenclaws, you can follow me if you don't know the way. After that you have to get to Herbology with Gryffindors, then we have Charms with the Slytherins, and then... oh, we have to do Potions with the Ravenclaws, and then it's Lunch," she looked up, "Everything after that you'd have to choose personally. I'd recommend Flying - "

"No!" he yelped interrupting her.

She cast him a curious look along with others, but let it go, "That's fine, um... you could Divination, Muggle Studies,  Study of Ancient Runes... that's fun. Are you listening?"

Percy's eyes snapped back to hers, "I'm sor - "

"You're like Roman," Navja remarked with a thoughtful expression on her face, "Do you have ADHD?"

He didn't know how she figured it out so quickly, but he was also felt bad that he wasn't listening to her, "Yeah, Roman - he has it too?"

"Yes," she stopped and met his green eyes and asked, "You know Roman?"
"We met on the carriages," he explained offhandedly, "But - Roman has it right?: